fine

"get off of me," i say, pushing her off lightly.

"what's wrong johnny," she smiles innocently, but i stand up, taking a step back, my shoulders squared.

"you're brother is in california," i stare her down, but she stays sharp. her eyes narrowed, figuring out the situation.

"did i say my brother? i meant my dad, haha," she smiles to me but i narrow my eyes.

"not only is your dad bald, he lives an hour away. you've been here all weekend. except for when i went to the coffee shop," i start to walk to the door, but mary runs to my arm and holds onto me.

i shake my arm but she won't get off, crying like a yippy dog.

"babers, i'm sorry, please don't go," i mean where the hell did she think i was going. i live here.

"i'm not going, you are. can you go get your stuff and leave," i phrased it as a question but it was more of a demand.

"look i didn't mean to cheat on you, you've just been ignoring my needs, and i had to. it was only three times," this makes me whip my head around to her.

"three. times. three fucking times? get the hell out of my house," i let go and head out of the house. letting her stand in the open doorway, alone. i walk down the street, knocking furiously on charlotte's door. her cars are in the driveway, and yet nobody is coming to the door. i stand awkwardly until charlotte's tiny frame approaches the door.

"look dude, i don't know what you want, but you're bothering clementine, and i don't want to speak to you," i understand her skepticism, but i need her to let me in. i cant talk to levi, he's dating clementine. i cant talk to anyone else, i have nowhere to go except here. i feel some tears fall down my cheek and i realize i'm crying. not sure if it's out of anger out or sadness.

"oh baby come here," she reaches up to me, and i bend down. she caresses my hair and pulls me down into a hug. she gestures me inside and sits us down on the couch, before disappearing into a room. i hear something like, sapnap, stream, be right beck.

she comes back with a cat and another batch of cookies, but these are warm. there's a camera set up everywhere in the house, and they're off right now, but it was evident they've just been used.

"you're okay baby, but let's make sure you're out of view when clementine gets here, you've super pissed her off," this makes me giggle a little, as charlotte leads me into her another room, a completely empty bedroom, "i think she's staying with levi now though. just moved in with me and immediately moved in with levi smh,"

smh.

two updates??