𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃

cw: sexual mentions
skip to end if ur uncomfy <3

"𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇," i breathe into him as we disconnect, "i-," he stops me before i can finish with a hand on my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"don't say anything, are you okay with this," he says, his voice breathy and deep. i nod my head furiously, and let out a small whimper. he smiles as he leans back in for another kiss. his arms drift down my back and under my shirt. he breaks apart to get my consent for boob fondling and i nod my head before leaning back in, taking him down.

freeze frame, it is me, straddling schlatt, lips connected, with his hands running down my back, about to reach my front, since i took off my bra sometimes last night.

"i think i like you," he whispers quietly.

"i think i like you, too," i whisper back before smiling to the next kiss. i feel his cold hands touch my boobs. they weren't uncomfortably 𝐜𝗼𝐥𝐝, but a perfect temperature. he was always warm, but his hands were cold. my hands and my whole body was always freezing.

i throw my hands onto his chest, under his shirt, and work my way down to his crotch.

just as we're about to get to first and second base together, i hear my door slam open. i recognize the voice right away.

"CLEMENTINE ARE YOU... OH MY FUCKING GOD," cody's voice rings out. schlatt immediate hops off of me, and throws his hands in the air.

"CODY WHAT THE HELL," i scream at him, shirt falling back down my body.

"LOCK YOUR DOOR!" he screams back.

"I DID LOCK MY DOOR FUCKWAD YOU HAVE A KEY,"

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE SHUT UP GET A FUCKING ROOM,"

"A ROOM? I HAVE A FUCKING APARTMENT ASSHOLE FUCK YOU," i finally yell, which quiets him down.

"good point," he shrugs and then runs over to me. i smile, completely forgetting about schlatt in the corner and throw my arms around him.

"i missed you,"

"i missed you too,"

"now get out," i sigh as i push him out the door, locking it.

"where were we?" schlatt says as i smile seductively. i grab his hand and head back to the couch.

we start out make out session again, finally getting his hands under my shirt. god it felt good for my boobs to get touched by someone who actually knows what they're doing.

"you're so much better than brian," i sigh softly. he chuckles as he cups my butt. i giggle back, palming around his groin. he moans lightly and just as he's about to get my pants down, another voice barges in.

"CLEMENTINE ARE YOU OKAY?" blythe screams from the doorway. i never gave them a key.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." i need new locks.

"OHH DO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE?"

"YES!" schlatt and i yell at the same time as blythe throws a key at me. i flip them off before the door slams shut.

"i fucking hate them," i giggle as schlatt gets on top of me, switching out positions.

"ruined the mood," he sighs angrily, looking at me with a side-eye to make sure i'm paying attention.

"i'm going to fucking peg you asshole," i flip him off before he picks me up, "we're not in wattpad you don't have to pick me up bridal style," he ignores me and picks me up bridal style.

dropping me on the bed lightly he smiles as i take off my shirt and crawl towards him.

"uwu"

-
schlagg and clementine fuck off camera because it is gross to write smut about people who don't like it 👍👍, but i needed sexual tension to end.
short chapter but i love blythe so much