need?

playlist "jammin' 4" & "jammin' 2"
cheerleader - kidz bop kids
i wanna see some ass - jack harlow
rät - penelope scott
orphan tears - your favorite martian
hollywood - marina and the diamonds
billionaire - travis mccoy
how bad can i be - ed helms
money - cardi b
when i rule the world - liz
money - abba
from god's perspective - bo burnham
tik tok-kesha
juicy - notorious b.i.g.
big poppa - notorious b.i.g.
cars that go boom - l'trimm
olivia - one direction
jolene - dolly parton
wap - cardi b ft. megan thee stallion
prom dress - mxmtoon
-
we finally release and i blink. my eyes are shut and heavy, my body covered in a light sheen of sweat. i sit up in bed and wipe my forehead. the blankets have been thrown astray and my pillows are everywhere. my puffy eyes start to take in my surroundings. my dream– er, memory i guess, of kissing schlatt was just replaying in my head. we haven't talked in about a month, other than the awkward waves or nods of acknowledgment at the grocery store, and the occasional passing while i'm walking to the park.

my alarm blares in my ear as i rub my eyes, taking in my sweat soaked outfit. it was 'cold' out, so charlotte blasted the heat, leaving me a sweat soaked new yorker. my shorts, which i must have kicked off in the middle of the night, lay on the other side of the room, and my tank top is soaked. i gag, throwing my legs off the side of my bed, immediately tripping on my open and half packed suitcase. i look over to the blurry alarm clock and realize i need to be at the airport, uh, soon. i have an hour, and the airport i need to be at, is 30 minutes away. that leaves me thirty minutes to shower, and get packed, and look nice, and steal charlottes vlog camera.

i grab my phone of the charger with a ding, and hurry into the bathroom to shower, leaving my black sweats and tshirt in my room. i turn on the shower, and quickly wash and wash and wash, then scrub and scrub and scrub. finally i comb my hair before throwing it up in a towel so i can blowdry it later. i search around the bathroom before realizing... i left my stuff in my room. sprinting down the hall into my room, drying my body with a shake, and throwing my clothes on.

carefully plugging in my blow dryer, i start to dry my hair, while brushing my teeth and doing my makeup. just a simple natural look with dark eyeshadow. i finish blow drying and comb it out, with my naturally straight hair coming through. my makeups done, my outfit is done, my hair is done, check check check. i rush to my room, after grabbing my makeup bag #smart, and drop it in my suitcase. i have 5 minutes. i grab random outfits out of my closet, grabbing my special garments, and some tampons, just in case. i rush out into the hall, and smack face first in charlotte.

"where are you going?" i ask.

"none of your business," she's holding her clothes in front of her, and she's almost naked. behind her, someone sneaks out her door to the porch. i just shrug and turn back to her.

"anyways, can i borrow your vlog camera?" i look around, not trying to make eye contact with her hoo-ha.

"sure, now go away," she flips my off towards the direction of the camera, charging nicely on the counter. i grab it in scurry it into my room, shuddering. ew.

shoving the charger into my bag, i finish up with putting my laptop in a computer bag, and shoving its charger feverishly in the pocket.

i grab my keys off the counter and get into my car. i ended up buying one with the money i made from streaming here. i yawn, double check my things, and start to pull out of my driveway when i suddenly am stopped by a small car. the man jumps out of it and reaches down, and i recognize him immediately. levi! of course, he said he'd give me a ride so i wouldn't have to pay for parking.

"clementine!" levi yells, and then stops himself, trying to to wake the neighbors.

"levi!" i yell back, not stopping myself. the dicks across the street deserve this for their several parties a week.

"hop in," he motions to his car and i grab my stuff. double checking i have everything. nodding to myself, i hop in the car.

"thanks for the ride," i kiss him on the hand. a platonic show of affection he always does to me, so i started to do it to him first. he blushes slightly and scratches the back of his neck. we've decided that he's picked it up for me. i let out a sigh of relief and crank the ac on my side. he, on the other hand, cranks his heat. i bet he still sleeps with the ac on, seeing he's from canada, and it's hot here for canada.

we sit in comfortable silence, watching the sun start to get ready to rise, threatening to pierce the blackness of the night. i yawn quietly and levi reaches his arm over to me, wrapping it comfortably around my neck. his body was warm, but i was starting to get chilly. i could never decide on the perfect body temperature. i turn my air down and into warm, and snuggle lightly into levi's arm. he smiles over to me and we continue to drive, the radio playing some pop song quietly.

i must have fallen asleep the last 20 minutes, because when i was rudely awoken by someone lightly nudging me, we were at the airport. i groan and rub my eyes before kissing levi's hand. grabbing my stuff out of the back, i stretch, and head into the airport.

it had always sucked. and this trip i had a layover. i booked a hotel room, but i hated planes. i didn't have a fear of heights, but i watched that one or two episodes of greys anatomy. yknow the one. yeah that one. season 8 episode 24. justice for mark.

anyways, as i was walking into the airport, i see a familiar cap peaking over the small crowd. i silently curse under my breath and then pray under my breath that he's on a different flight. after checking in, i wait patiently at my gate until they call me.

fiddling with my phone, and making sure my carry-on is all set, i start to edit my most recent video. just a quick sims 4 with charlotte, as all my recent videos have been. i've had no motivation without him.

most of the fans have speculated what happened, but non of them know. they think i'm 'the crazy ex girlfriend who moved to texas to stalk her boyfriend' but really i'm the dumb fucking idiot who decided, yes! let's move to texas, without checking if he lived here.

when the flight attendant calls my group uh thing 👍, i start to get up, ignoring my surroundings as i crank my music in my ears. i always loved the walk to the plane, and the rush of adrenaline i always got as i boarded the metal death tube. i slap the outside as i always did, and plop down on my seat, missing the feeling of luci snuggling with me, and charlotte screaming in the other room. but, wherever i'm heading today, march 5th, i'll be fine.

nope
i do not know what an airport group is, and i don't care 😩😩
anyways,
TWO long-ish CHAPTERS IN 3 DAYS?? WHAT HAPOENED TO MAQQIE??

my playlists happened to maqqie
follow me on apple music maqqie- [#rich #just kidding please don't cancel me i have apple music because i like it please don't cancel me i also have spotify but i only use it if i want to fit in #please don't cancel me]

also i'm graduate eighth grade in 16 days!!! expect a lot of updates with songs in the beginning

this took me like 2 hours to write idk