hookup

"WAIT REALLY?" schlatt asks, looking as if i just offered him a free fucking car

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"WAIT REALLY?" schlatt asks, looking as if i just offered him a free fucking car. i nod my head. there's no way he accepts. he smiles at me and then brings my stuff in my room, using his superior height to return the comforter.

my queen sized bed should be enough room. y'know it fits me, my cat, and if i have a HOOKUP. looking around the room i realize how tiny my apartment was. i mean, technically it was the same size but the space was very differently managed. my gaming pc took up most of my room, leaving only a small amount of space for a little dresser, a cat bed, and a teeny tiny futon.

with schlatt living here, i could not, 1. go clubbing, 2. get hookups, 3. have friends over, 4. probably fucking record honestly. i understand schlatt is a youtuber. i bet he'd understand that i need to stream.

i see him sit down at my desk, looking up to me.

"is it okay if i take a video real quick?" i nod my head and dismiss myself from the room. i hear him talk to the camera as i scroll through my twitter.

"hey lil guys guys, big guy here! some broad upstairs broke my window, so i'm currently staying in her apartment. it sucks, i hate her. uploads will be fucked up now! blame her!" i waddle in the room, and flip him off, before walking back to couch and sit down. i hear him do his outro and then upload it somewhere. my windows start to turn dark, 5pm was rolling around so the sun was already pretty low in the sky. i need to stream before 6.

i smile at him and send him over to the bed, politely explaining that i have to stream. i log onto twitter and announce my stream. i'll just work on my sims save do some face cam. i really shouldn't but, what's the worst that'll happen.

i click the start button and realize schlatt is behind me. i'm sure they won't notice, and if they do i can just play it off.

"hey guys" i smile as the messages start. i have a solid 5k viewers, a high peak. i see the chat spamming hi, and asking who's behind me. i wave my hand and just laugh it off.

"alright, we're working on our family, the SIMPsons. yes. i know," i say as i click around and make a new family, "lesbians." i deadpanto the camera as i make two female sims and a toddler.

"LESBIANS!" schlatt yells from behind me. i turn around and cuss him out.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMBASS MY CHAT IS GOING TO RECOGNIZE YOU," i whisper yell to him as my chat explodes in theories on who it is.

user1: IS THAT JSCHLATTHEJSHXJSJ

user2: NO WAY ITS PROBABLY JUST A HOOKUP

user3: GUYS, SHES HAD PEOPLE BEHIND HER BEFORE ITS PROBABLY JUST A GUYFRIEND

user4: SCHLATT SAID HES GOING TO BE NOT RECORDING BECAUSE HES STAYING WITH SOMEONE! IT WAS HER SET

user3: I TAKE IT BACK ITS SCHLATT

i read the chat and promptly end my stream. no goodbyes, nothing. i send out something on twitter about a power outage. bullshit, but whatever.

"fuck you!" i jump onto the bed, my body colliding with his, and angrily scroll through my mentions. i groan at schlatt and send out a tweet.

-🐦-

clem
clmtnejuice
GUYS! I DO NOT KNOW WHO JSCHLATT IS! HE IS NOT WITH ME??? I DONT EVEN LIVE NEAR HIM.
⌨︎︎3,890 ♲︎87 ♡︎7,435

WHAT'S TRENDING?
#12: CLEMSCHLATT
popular youtuber, jschlatt, is thought of to be in other streamer, clementinejuice's, apartment due to unknown reasons.
TRENDING WITH: #JSCHLATT #CLEMENTIME

ANN EXPLAINS THINGS
annexplainsthings
(1/?) jschlatt posted on twitter earlier this morning about being unable to stream due to his window being broken. in the background we can see

ANN EXPLAINS THINGS
annexplainsthings
(2/?) clementine (clementinejuice)'s setup and background. when clementine started her stream today we could see someone who looked and

ANN EXPLAINS THINGS
annexplainsthings
(3/?) sounded like schlatt lying on her bed. she ended the stream too early for anyone to see, and everything now is speculation. but in schlatts video we see her arm.

ANN EXPLAINS THINGS
annexplainsthings
(4/4) clementine and schlatt have both said how they do not know who eachother are, but they have followed eachother on twitter.

user1
user1
I LOVE YOU

-🐦-

"fuck you." i look over to him. he just smiles.

"you fucking wish," i roll my eyes at his cheesy response as he looks over my shoulder at tiktok.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.