TEN. superfreak

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Morning rehearsal went off to a good start. The team had been working on their Internationals group routine, although they still needed to polish up on a few things, like their ending. In other news, Chloe had decided to leave The Next Step to pursue her dream when she got a part in La Ballet de la Reine's The Nutcracker production. Obviously, a victory like this and saying goodbye to an important member called for a celebration at Hidalgos.

The celebration ended soon though, as Chloe had to leave and some A-Troupers had to rehearse their pieces. Which only left West, Eldon, and James sitting at one table, while East sat at a nearby table with Noah, Sam, and Cierra. East was glad all the tension between the former Elite members was gone because Sam and Cierra were great friends to have on A-Troupe.

In the middle of their debate about which milkshake flavor's superior (East went with caramel), James suddenly stormed past their table and shook it a bit, causing the glass of Noah's milk to drop. Luckily though, Noah caught it before it hit the floor. Though that action didn't blow East's mind, it certainly caught the attention of West and Eldon who approached their table and looked to Noah.

"What did you just do?" A stunned West asked, causing East to send her brother a weird look.

"Uhm, I don't know," Noah responded, feeling quite confused.

"No, no. You just caught that glass without spilling any contents onto the floor."

"I think you're reading into this a bit much, West," East told her brother.

"Yeah, it's nothing, really." Noah shrugged.

"Alright," Eldon uttered before he grabbed the glass of milk by its top. Then he released it and Noah caught it in a split second, prompting East's eyes to widen. Okay, maybe West and Eldon were onto something.

"I stand correct," East said, her face still filled with shock as she glanced to a nonchalant Noah. "How on earth did you do that?"

"Dude!" Sam exclaimed in shock, sharing wide-eyed glances with East and Cierra. "That is impressive."

"Noah, you're a freak," Cierra stated in shock.

"We're gonna have to check this out," Eldon declared.

"We?" Noah repeated with furrowed brows.

"Yeah," West agreed and everyone else followed in suit.

"We need to run a few tests," Sam declared.

Cierra nodded her head in agreement. "Time for some investigating."

. . .

The first part of East, Cierra, Sam, West, and Eldon's investigation on Noah was throwing a bunch of items, like fruits and bottles, to him to see how quickly he could catch them and how many he could drop. The five amateur investigators stood behind the table which held the pile of items and faced Noah, who stood on the opposite side of them. They even managed to gather a crowd in the cafe.

They began their test, each of them throwing a fruit or water bottle to Noah. Shocking them all, Noah caught all of them and didn't drop one. East was quite impressed. She'd known Noah for so long, but she didn't know he had these... abilities. Even when they all threw their items at once, Noah managed to catch all five of them in one go.

"No way!" East exclaimed, sharing a shocking look with Cierra.

"Unbelievable!" Cierra added as the crowd of customers applauded Noah.

"Alright, but now comes the hard part," Sam voiced.

"Yeah, we're gonna make this more challenging," West said. "Noah, turn around."

"Let's see if you have eyes at the back of your head," East remarked as Noah turned around.

"Alright, Noah, catch this." Cierra threw an orange to Noah and to East's surprise, he caught it with no hesitation. She looked over to Cierra, Sam, Eldon, and West, who all wore the same expression as her.

. . .

East, Cierra, Sam, West, and Eldon weren't done yet with Noah, because East had a plan up her sleeve. The one thing no human, not even Noah could succeed at. Yeah, she was talking about dodgeball.

When Studio A was free, the group gathered a bunch of dodgeballs and one pair of goggles for Noah. For their next investigation, they had Noah put the goggles on and stay on the other side of the room, while the investigators threw dodgeballs at him and he had to dodge them. However, no matter how many balls they threw at Noah or what pace they were coming at, he still managed to dodge them and not get hit. Not only did this stun East, but it was also the fact that Noah was able to flip and do aerials over the balls.

"This is impossible," Sam stated, to which everyone but Noah nodded. "There has to be another way."

Luckily for the group of investigators, West had a brilliant idea and this one had to work. It had to. West's idea was to play Marco Polo in the dark. Honestly, it sounded bizarre to East, but she wasn't surprised since it was West. But when West explained how it would work, she liked the sound of it. Him, East, Cierra, Eldon, and Sam would be wearing night-vision goggles (which Sam luckily had in his dance bag) while Noah would be wearing a blindfold.

As they played their game, East thought there would be a high chance that Noah wouldn't find either of them. But that wasn't the case because the first person Noah found was Eldon. Next was Sam, who was in complete shock because when Noah found him, he was doing a handstand. Then he found Cierra, who was doing funny moves around him. Next Noah found was East, who was doing waves with her arms behind him and he caught her hand, upsetting her. Last but not least, Noah quickly found West, who was doing a weird jellyfish-like dance and Noah could tell because he pointed it out.

"Yo, Noah, you're so sick, man," Eldon complimented him. West suddenly had a great idea of throwing a shoe at Noah, but Noah's quick reflexes helped him with ducking and the shoe hit Eldon, who groaned in response. East didn't know if Noah ducking was by accident or on purpose, but it was funny. Sam and Cierra scolded Noah though and Eldon didn't find it quite funny, especially since he knew it was West. "You hit me in the throat, bro! Come on, enough with the shoe!"

"I'm sorry," West apologized. "I thought—"

"You know what? Maybe I'll go find a building to throw Noah off of and you too, West."

Eldon stormed off, but East, Cierra, West, and Sam stayed and crowded Noah. They all held looks of disbelief with their crossed arms, while Noah took off his blindfold and squinted at the lights.

"It's official," East voiced, slowly nodding her head. "Noah, you're a super-freak."

. . .

this episode was actually fun to write

please don't be a ghost reader :(
vote, comment & share!💓