FORTY-NINE. stand up

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Today was a new day which meant that East was not going to stop dancing. She found herself in Studio A with Kai and Noah as the three of them danced for the thrill of it. They were trying out new tricks and helping each other perfectly it. East knew that Emily would be angry if she saw her and Kai in Studio A with Noah. Since yesterday, Emily and Michelle declared that they didn't want TNS East and TNS West talking or being in one another's studios. But Regionals was gone and honestly, East didn't care. Studio A was where she always wanted to be and all she wanted to do now was dance with her friends. That was the only thing that was keeping her smile up.

The three friends stopped their antics, noticing Amy and Piper approaching them. The two girls wore excited grins and East wondered what they were so giddy about.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" East greeted the two with smiles. "You look like you've won the lotto."

"If you have, you know sharing is caring," Kai added, causing East and Noah to chuckle.

"Actually, we have something we need to tell you guys and hopefully you'll be on board," Amy said.

"Cool. What is it?" Noah asked.

"We have a plan. And we wanted to discuss that with you guys," Piper revealed. East, Noah, and Kai were three out of four of the most senior dancers on A-Troupe and easier to convince than Richelle, so Piper and Amy knew that to get everyone on board, they had to convince the trio. "We're gonna get Emily's A-Troupe and Michelle's dancers and make one big unstoppable troupe."

"Then we'll perform a dance and we'll show that we're able to work together," Amy continued.

East glanced to the boys who looked like they were thinking too. Amy and Piper's plan sounded good, but it was also pretty risky. The last time the two teams were together, all hell broke loose and Miss Kate was not happy. That caused them to lose Regionals. So this plan could put the dancers in much more trouble.

"So you want to go behind Michelle and Emily's back, choreograph a secret dance," Noah began.

"On the slim chance that it will convince them and Miss Kate to let us go to Regionals," Kai continued.

"And if we fail, we'll all probably get the worst punishment, like getting kicked out of the studio forever for disobeying Miss Kate's decision," East finished off, causing Piper and Amy to share wary looks.

"I'm in," Noah said.

"Same here," East agreed with a nod. It was a risk, but there was no harm in trying.