SEVENTEEN. trust your gut

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Standing on the escalator in the Absolute Dance Internationals venue, the Ziff Ballet Opera House, with her teammates felt amazing for East. She stood between Noah and Cierra, a wide grin on her face as she and every other A-Trouper with her gawked around the area. There were so many different people and so many different teams from all around the world. This was the first time The Next Step would be attending Internationals and this was East's first Absolute Dance competition, so this trip was going to be one to remember. Plus, it was her first time owning and wearing the blue A-Troupe tracksuit and it felt amazing!

As the team got to the floor and stepped into the busy lobby area, Thalia started greeting some of the different teams in their respective language. At one point, she walked up to an Italian team and greeted them. Though one girl was a bit too friendly and began a full-on conversation in Italian. The rest of A-Troupe watched with amused smiles as Thalia grew perplexed. East was impressed Thalia learned the greetings of many languages, but it was clear that doing so could cause much confusion. Thalia awkwardly left the Italian female dancer and returned to her team, leaving the girl in much bewilderment.

Miss Kate brought the team together again when she gathered them around her. "Hey, you guys, guess what? Apparently, all the North American studios register tomorrow, which means we get an extra day off." At that good news, the A-Troupers cheered. "I know! I'm just gonna figure out where the dressing rooms are. I'll be right back."

As Miss Kate left, Stepahine brought up a conversation, while standing with East, Giselle, Amanda, West, and Noah.

"Guys, I really wanna do a tour of Miami," Stephanie said. "I've found one that goes right to Drake's house. I'm dying to go."

"I think those are kind of expensive, no?" Giselle asked.

"Well, luckily for you guys, it's free 'cause I'll take you on one myself," West offered. Amanda, Giselle, and Stephanie seemed down for that, but East and Noah didn't respond. "East, Noah, you in?"

"Actually, Noah, Sam, Cierra, Max and I are all going to this art museum I found online," East informed them with an excited grin. However, West, Stephanie, Giselle, and Amanda seemed confused and their confusion was pointed toward Noah, wondering why he would want to spend a day looking at art.

Noah let out a sigh, explaining, "We lost rock-paper-scissors against East and she chose the activity."

"Oh," the older teens uttered in realization.

East nudged Noah with a pout. "Hey! It's gonna be fun. Trust me, plenty exciting things happen in museums."

The members of A-Troupe split off into their respective groups, with East going off with Noah, Cierra, Sam, Max, and Noah. They all planned on heading back to their rooms to change into their normal clothes. After that, they'd meet up in the lobby and catch one of the buses heading to the museum. However, East and Noah first decided to grab a snack before going to their rooms.