THIRTY-SIX. how to get rid of bad vibes

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

East expected to find Studio A empty today as it was the day of the duet qualifier where Alfie and James would be competing. Riley, Emily, and dance captain Skylar would be accompanying the boys there, so Riley called off rehearsals today. However, when East stepped into Studio A with Kai, Noah, Amy, Sloane, and Piper, the group was shocked and confused to find Henry laying on the dance floor. Something was wrong.

"Henry!" The group of friends let out worried shouts for Henry as they ran over to where he laid.

"Shh, guys," Henry finally spoke in a hushed tone.

East narrowed her eyes at him in confusion. "Why? What's wrong?"

"There is negative energy in the air."

"Oh, no," muttered a fearful Kai.

"Where in the air?" Amy asked.

"I don't know. It could be here," Henry began explaining. "It could be in the washroom. It could be in the cubbies. It could be anywhere."

"This is bad." East sighed. Henry was usually right about these things and with today being the day of the qualifier, there had to be only good vibes. Not bad! "We have to do something."

"You know what? This has happened here before," Noah said, glancing to East and Kai who stood on both his sides. The two widened their eyes in realization.

"He's right," Kai confirmed. "And there's only one person in the whole world who will know what to do."

"Noah," East glanced to her friend with a serious nod, "call her."

Noah pulled out his phone and dialed the number of an old friend. Shockingly, it didn't take long for her to answer and for her voice to ring through. "Hello?"

"Miss Phoebe!" Noah spoke, holding the phone up so everyone could hear.

"Hey, Phoebe, it's East!" East excitedly said.

"And Kai!" Kai piped in with a grin. It was nice for the three former J-Troupers to hear from their former choreographer again.

"Oh, Noah, East, Kai!"

"It is amazing how we're getting ahold of you on the Galápagos Islands," Noah voiced in shock.

"I know. We had this really clever idea. What we did was we strapped on Wi-Fi solar panels to the back of tortoises. We got them all over the Island. We got 4G, baby."