FIFTY-TWO. we do it big

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

The day to shoot the qualifier video had arrived at The Next Step. The A-Troupers were in Studio A in their costumes as they went through their choreography while West and Daniel gave some of them critic. East wore a dark red leotard and a long black skirt, similar to some of her teammates who were on TNS East with her, while some of the other dancers who were on TNS West wore different bright colors. A lot was riding on today and East hoped that the video shoot would go smoothly.

"Kingston, you ready to film?" East asked as she approached the boy in question. Since Kingston was super experienced with filming all his YouTube videos, he was gonna film the qualifier video.

"Yeah, I am." Kingston nodded before getting his teammates' attention. "You know what, guys? Let's go to our first positions and start filming this."

"Where's Ozzy?" Daniel raised the question to the group who all shrugged. No one had seen Ozzy and East tried messaging him, but he wasn't answering. Thankfully, the boy in question ran into the studio, looking a bit worried.

"Guys, guys, just cancel everything!" Ozzy exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?"

"We're doomed."

"Uhm, you're gonna have to be a bit more specific, Ozzy," East told him. "What's the problem?"

"Just watch this and you'll all see."

Ozzy held out his iPad as everyone gathered around him to see. He played a video of one of the qualifier videos another team submitted for Regionals and it was safe to say that everyone grew shocked. It looked like there were twenty dancers on that stage. It was a circus-themed dance and East had to admit, a part of her thought it was for some Broadway production. She glanced over at Noah who wore the same worried look. This studio that she had never heard of had tricks and lifts she had never seen before. All in all, the video was incredible.

"Okay, Ozzy, switch it off," East said and the boy did as she asked. Immediately, a chorus of groans erupted from the worried A-Troupers. "Guys, guys, let's just take a minute to breathe. I mean, at least now we have an idea of what we're dealing with."

"Yeah, this is some serious competition, guys," Noah voiced.

"Okay, then we're not filming this today," Daniel decided and West nodded in agreement. "We can't film the video."

"Well, what do you want to do?" Josh inquired.

"You know what? I don't know, Josh."