SIXTY. new person, same old mistakes

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Today, Emily and Michelle wanted to do something different for the A-Troupe rehearsal and East was all in. The two studio heads had everyone do a compatibility test to pair everyone up in duets. East was excited to see who she got paired up with. She'd be fine with anyone. Once everyone was finished, the dancers gathered around Michelle and Emily to hear the results.

"Okay, we are gonna pair the dancers with the most compatible answers together and you're gonna do a duet," Emily said. "Michelle and I are gonna pick the best duet and the winning team is going to get a very special prize. Can I have a drumroll please?" At her command, everyone hit their thighs, excited to hear what the surprise was. "The prize is—"

"To be Leon Blackwood's assistant at the Absolute Wildstylez Dance Convention!" Michelle cut Emily off as she revealed the surprise. The dancers cheered at the surprise because who wouldn't want to assist Leon Blackwood?

"Alright, the results are in. Our first duet is going to be... Piper and Finn," Emily read off her iPad. Finn made his way over to Piper with a smile while she held an annoyed frown.

"Did you copy my answers?" Piper asked.

"No, I was sitting all the way over there," Finn told her, though Piper didn't believe him. "Piper, we're meant to be. I mean, look, we're wearing the same colors."

East chuckled in amusement at Piper's annoyed face while everyone gushed. It looked like Finn had a little crush on Piper.

"All right, moving right along. Uh, our next duet is Amy and Henry," Michelle said as she read off her iPad. Amy made her way over to Henry, the pair sharing a smile.

"Alright, after that we have Summer and Kingston," Emily revealed. Kingston made his way over to Summer, giving her a high-five. "And then, of course, Noah and Jacquie." Everyone let out unsurprised remarks as the couple in question shared a hug. "After that, we have Kai and Kenzie."

Kai made his way over to Kenzie, a smirk on his face while Kenzie shook her head with an amused smile and everyone chuckled. It looked like Finn wasn't the only one crushing on a certain A-Trouper.

"So that just leaves one duet," Michelle pointed out. East furrowed her brows as she glanced around. She hadn't been paired. Everyone else had a partner. Well, everyone except... An epiphany hit her and East's lips pursed as she glanced over at Richelle who held a look of disbelief. The rest of the dancers shared awkward looks. Well, this was going to be fun. "Anyways, you guys have your pairs now. So we would like you guys to work on your duets all day and Emily and I will watch them later this afternoon."