TWENTY. lights, camera, action

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

East knew that with Internationals, there would be a lot of unexpected twists and turns. However, she did not predict the one she and her teammates got given. Today, she, Riley, Cierra, Giselle, Michelle, and Stephanie would be performing in this round. However, the unexpected twist they were told about months ago had finally been revealed to Giselle, who revealed it to the girls.

Blindfolded. They were gonna dance on the Internationals stage with blindfolds on. It would be East's first time dancing on the stage of Internationals, heck the stage of an Absolute Dance competition, and she wouldn't even be able to see a thing when she would be dancing. How was dancing blindfolded even legal?!

East tried to stay positive, but as she and her group rehearse with their blindfolds on in the Orange Blossom room, dancing blindfolded proved to be harder than she initially thought. So far, everyone had bumped into each other more than once and East was pretty sure she stepped on someone's foot. However, stopping their train wreck was a familiar voice.

"Wow, yes!" A voice exclaimed and East swore it was her brother. She rose from the floor, her face falling in confusion. "That was terrible."

"Wait, who is that?" Riley asked.

"I unfortunately know," East voiced as she took off her blindfold. Her hunch was right, because West stood before the girls with an amused smile, while she just glared at her brother.

"West!" Michelle uttered his name, being the only one who still had her blindfold on. Because of that, she attempted to approach West and hug him but instead hugged the pot plant with a fake tree in the room. "West?"

East, Giselle, and Stephanie guided Michelle to where the rest were standing as she took her blindfold off.

"When did you get here?" Riley asked him.

"Well, I just walked in. I just wanted to see how the dance is going and clearly, it's a mess," West pointed out the obvious, "but don't worry, I have a genius idea. If you guys are willing to add one more person, I think you guys—"

"Are you crazy? How can we add another person?"

"It's hard enough with six people," East stated, shaking her head at her brother's idea. "If we add someone else, it'll be a disaster."

"We can either forth it or add another," Stephanie raised the two points before lifting her arm. "I'm going with forth it."

"No, no, no, no. I'm telling you guys," West tried assuring them. "Trust me, you guys need Noah." East furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. How could Noah help with their dance? "He's like Marco Polo on a ship without a compass blindfolded."

That was when an epiphany hit East as she shared a look with Cierra. All this time and neither of them had thought of Noah. He'd be perfect for the dance!