SEVENTY-NINE. all i want for christmas is you

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

It was almost time for A-Troupe to showcase their Nutcracker dance for everyone, and during the rehearsal time, East had avoided Richelle at all costs. She couldn't believe she let it loose to the girl that she was in love with her... again!

"Hey," Finn spoke as he approached East, who was mindlessly doing pirouettes. She stopped and faced the boy. "Have you seen Piper?"

"I haven't seen her since she left during the secret Santa," East said. Piper hadn't shown up yet and East thought she should give the girl space since she had been stressed the whole morning. "I feel really bad. I know I put her name in that hat, I know it. Someone got her."

"Yeah, she was really upset," Finn sadly noted. "Who did you get?"

"Richelle."

"Ooh, did you give her an engagement ring?" The blonde joked.

East shot him a glare. "Would you rather talk about this or find our upset friend?"

After a moment of consideration, Finn nodded. "I'll go check the locker room."

"Good choice."

Finn left in a hurry. It wasn't long until the A-Troupers put a pause on their rehearsal and the group began talking amongst each other. East wanted to avoid Richelle and had been doing so, but she was stuck in a conversation with the girl, Ozzy and Kai. They were debating on which Christmas movie was the best and it was down between two: How the Grinch Stole Christmas or Die Hard.

"You realize Die Hard has been quoted tons of times in TV shows and movies," East explained her side. "It's a classic. It's got love and action."

"And it's got Reginald VelJohnson," Ozzy chimed in. He and East shared a high-five, while Kai and Richelle rolled their eyes.

"I can't believe you two are making me side with Kai," Richelle complained. "And Die Hard isn't even a Christmas movie. It's an action movie."

"Yeah, the main focus is McClane saving the hostages," Kai said. "So your guys' argument is dumb. Let's not disrespect The Grinch now."

Putting their argument to a stop was the presence of Piper. It looked like Finn had found her wherever she was, but she looked much happier and relieved than the last time East saw her.

"Richelle, you didn't quit dance!" The brunette exclaimed in relief. East, Richelle, Ozzy and Kai shared confused glances.

Richelle scoffed. "In your dreams."