Hidden Pain

A/N: Izukus POV unless said othervise

A/N: this are thoughts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why...Oh God why...why do you hate me so much?

What did I ever do wrong to deserve this?

Let's see what I lived through...

First, I was born quirkless and bullied, abused and hatted my whole life. Than my dream was crushed by the One and Only himself only for him to reconsider what he said and come back for me. Well at least I can say after what I went through my whole life....God must have had pity with me. Otherwise, I don't know what happened. It is not like someone really cares what happens to a quirkless child. God must have seen my only three options I was left with that day...and he might have reconsidered screwing with my live or so I hopped...

Sometimes I wonder, WAS THIS NOT ENOUGH?

But THIS, this takes everything to another level.

I mean sure I love hero's and yeah I love analyzing them...but who in their right mind writes every detail on a piece of paper from strength to weaknesses even their fighting stile...you guessed RIGHT ...................... .this little idiot right here writes them in his notbook...

Did I thought that it was bad....No

Did I consider what would happen if villains get their hand on these little precious notebooks of mine .... No

Did I consider what happens when Nezu or anyone finds them after USJ.....NOOOOOO and why should I bothered I always helped them and even risked my live for them.

...So why am I so angry, you might think...

Because they thought, I was a fucking traitor even when it was just for one week but that is not the point they betrayed my trust!

And that's not all, I do not know who decided to make a lesson about quirk discrimination but whoever that genius was should have made a little research about quirkless people....

Now back to the main topic here. I woke up to a beautiful day like every day. Now there was this feeling I had that I couldn't dismiss, this feeling told me that something bad was going on but I just Ignored it, let's be honest since every day with Kacchan was a bad day. This angry Pomeranian loves to make my day...let's just say unique.

I was soo sure that nothing could surprise me anymore. I hoped that this day would be a typical day for all the students....but oh boy was I wrong.

3rd POV:

"Everyone SHUT UP! There will be an announcement made in the school assembly hall. You have 10 minutes to get there. Bevor you start asking I don't know what it is." with that being said Aizawa got into his sleeping bag and crawled out of the class room like the caterpillar he was. "Hey what do you think this all about?" Uraraka asked. "I don't know but I sure don't want to be late." answered Ashido. After 5 minutes they found Class 1-B also heading toward the assembly hall. Everyone was confused why the other class was there but soon came to the conclusion that it must been something important.

They soon got to the assembly hall only to be see the entire UA stuff member waiting for them except the Principle. After 5 minutes everyone started to panic a little bit. After 10 min, everyone tried to get an answer out of the teachers in front of them, in hope they could calm their nerves down. Finally, after 15 minutes they could hear a small clap coming from the Principal himself. "Welcome everyone! First of all let me assure you that you are not sitting here because of another attack from the LOV." with this being said everyone relaxed immediately, as whatever the principal is about to say couldn't be that bad or so they thought.