War Day 4: LOV and a broken bunny

I woke up by someone shaking me. My head hurt and my body was aching. I opened my eyes only to see Dabi in front of me but my vison was blurry probably from the concussion. Trying to stand up, I instantly fall back down. A dizziness overcame me and I had obviously trouble with my balance. Each time I blinked, my eye leads grow heavier. Knowing that I needed to stay awake didn't help me. My senses were overloaded: danger, fear and pain were taking over my body. I was struggling to stay awake.

Dabi was leaning toward me. He crouched down in order for us be on eye level before he spoke up.

Dabi: What happened?

Me: That damn bitch used her quirk on!

Dabi was confused. All he knew was that Toga wanted to go see Usgai and that he kept his promise to her. He never questioned what promise and what why she was going.

Dabi: I came to get Toga, where is she?

Me: She took her!

Dabi: Who are you talking about and what happened here?

Me: What does it looks like?

Relax, breath, play it cool! He doesn't know what happened and you need to turn the tables! Think, any mistake on my part can cost me my life; now think before you say something stupid!

Me: I kept my promise...

Dabi: Hey, Usagi stay awake! What promise?

Me: I told her I would find someone she could have fun with.

Me: I know about Uraraka and how she is a traitor, she told me herself. All I wanted was for you guys to be safe! You offered me a place between you and although I still haven't decided I am thankful for that. In return, I wanted to help you... I took her here and she began fighting me and Toga.... I couldn't help her! Damn it.

Tears were flowing down my cheek. It were not sad tears, no, the pain was bugging me and I couldn't help it anymore I was crying at how painful I felt and my headache was getting worse by any minute.

Me: That damn snitch used her quirk on me and catapulted me to the wall. I don't know what happened to Toga after I blacked out but I tried to get her out of the room. I didn't wanted her to be found out that's why I smashed the drone.

Well more like I didn't want to you guys to find out, what really happened!

I was surprised how easy the lie came from my mouth. What was even more surprising was that I wasn't stuttering.

Dabi: Arg, that damn bitch! I swear to god if I find her, she better run and be prepared for what the LOV and I will do.

Sooo... Tired!

I couldn't hold myself awake any longer. My eyes went shut and I drifted into the darkness once again.

3rd POV:

Dabi saw Izuku as he struggled to stay awake. He was wondering what kind of a fight that boy went through, for the room to look so bloody and for him to be so broken. He looked around to find any traced of Toga but all he could find were her knifes. The villain took out his phone and got into contact with Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Did you find them?

Dabi: Yes and No.

Shigaraki: What does that even mean?

Dabi: I found Midoriya badly injured and Toga is nowhere to be found. BUT we have another problem!

Shigaraki: Bring him here!