Traitors

3rd POV:

After Izuku literally beating both heroes unconscious, the students and the other teachers besides Aizawa and Nezu knew that he was still holding back in the game. It was painful obvious that the greenette could have destroyed them all in one day and yet he decided to play with them. They were shocked and didn't know what to think about him anymore.

Nezu: I wanted to ask you what you all think about Midoriya after this.

Class 1B was terrified and thought as him as a monster. They knew his past or what Izuku told them but they still couldn't forgive him for what he had done. Half of the class wasn't happy being thrown out of the window and then left hanging there. The other half was traumatized by his usage of blood and the extend of explosives.

Class 1A had mixed feelings. There were people who pitied him. Some even hated him for what he had done. Then there were a handful of students that admired him and would stick to him no matter what even a certain quirk wasn't going to let the green bean down.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Izuku will not go back to this Class in fact he is now officially part of class 1X! Nezu will be moving some of you to Class 1X. I don't know who it will be so don't pester me with questions.

That was all the sleep deprived hero wanted to say. Class 1X is also his class but he would make sure that this class would get a lot more attention.

Nezu wanted a new class for his son and so he came up with the idea of class 1X a class that had two homeroom teachers him and Aizawa. It was a class where Izuku would feel accepted and could improve himself even more.

After this announcement, the classes were dismissed including Izuku. The two unconscious heroes were brought to Recovery Girl for a checkup. Besides the burns they received because of the explosions nothing was wrong with them.

4 hours after their show down these heroes woke up.

All Might was depressed that he would lose against his own protégé and on top of it Midoriya beat him quirkless. He remembered his old days and knew that he fucked up. The greenette clearly taught him a lesson and he would never underestimate him ever again! That he was for sure. The number 1 hero only hopped he could make up for his foolishness as the young boy was a strong opponent someone worthy of being his successor even if he thought that Izuku had some lose screws. His power however was something he couldn't dismiss so easily and would ignore anything else just to get his hands on it. He couldn't afford losing it not after he had it in his hands and witnessing it firsthand!

Vlad King was furious beyond anything. He didn't like being thrown like a ragdoll around. However, he learned his lesson. After waking up, he knew how stupid and foolish it was of him to anger the student and to not pay attention this whole couple of days. It was an error he would never do again. He also wouldn't anger or engage Izuku alone anymore. Knowing how skilled the green bean was, he didn't wanted to die the next time they met!

Nezu and Aizawa went to the traitor after the game was over. They wanted to know why they decided to be the traitors. They had a wage theory on it but they needed to hear it from them.

Detective Tsukauchi was called to help them interrogate the two girl. Both teachers learned from their past mistake when they took Izuku for interrogating him. Back then, they knew that they broke something in him but didn't thought it would be that bad. The games however clearly showed that he had a grudge against Aizawa at the beginning and that he was willing enough to forgive the teacher afterwards. The class was a different story after they heard that he was a traitor they treated him like some villain and that he obviously didn't took lightly.

Going into the room where Uraraka was the three adults sat opposite their traitor.

Aizawa: This is detective Tsukauchi. He has a truth-telling quirk so there is no point in lying!