War Day 5: Trapped in a Marble!

Compress and I were currently in my second villain lair. I was happy that Aizawa-sensei wasn't there or I would be in big trouble. He was a threat to my plans if he showed up to early.

Mr. Compress: Do you need to grab anything from here?

Me: Ahm, let me think real quick.... Yeah I think I do.

I went to my weapons and changed them, swapping the one I had with me with a complete one. There was no big meaning behind it besides me getting the chance to fill my drone with blood. The drone had a syringe and a little bottle.

I usually don't use that feature but I will need it. Thank you so much Mei, I did I tell you how much I love these baby's?

Once the vessel was filled fake blood I took out my phone and programmed it to fly to Aizawa and write the word "lair" on his hand. Hopefully he would get the hint and wait there for me. It now only needs the signal from me to fly to him.

Mr. Compress: You ready kid?

Me: Yeah, just a little stage fright I guess.

Mr. Compress: hahaha How come just now?

Me: Oh I don't know maybe because I have such a great showman besides me this time and I don't want to look like a fool beside you.

How can he trust me that much? I mean the whole time he was facing my back and let me do my preparations. He didn't even question what I was doing?

It didn't took me long to finish what I was doing and turned around facing him.

Me: I am done. Let's go!

Mr. Compress: Finally, let us give them the best show they ever had seen!

I rolled my eyes at this statement. At first it was fun talking like this but after a while it just got annoying but I was still keeping my act up.

Me: I'm going to lead the way, Maestro! You might want to stick close to me.

Guiding him through the tunnel, while avoid the teachers drones searching for me, wasn't the easiest task but manageable once you know the layout of these tunnels. I was moving fast and knew every shortcut there was. The best thing was, even when the teachers drones where small and nearly didn't give any sound of off them, they were still humming in a high frequency which was echoing through the tunnels. One could always tell where they are, thanks to that.

Our target destination point was the heroes headquarter. Once we arrived, we both went to the alley and he gave me the signal to get into the vent system. I was the only one that could fit in there. Compress himself was too big for the hatch. This was the reason why I vented once again. In every room, where our target wasn't in but other students, I would drop a sleeping gas grenade. This ensured that we didn't need to fight to many people at the same time. Although I could have handled it and I wished they would give me the chance but the LOV was so against it, seeing that I might get seriously hurt again.

I don't get it! It would have been faster if we just have skipped that step. Why do they even care if I, a hero in training, a useless waste of space, a person born quirkless, a worthless DEKU, got hurt?

After everyone besides a couple of chosen students that simply were with our main target in the room at that time, I went back to the alley. It wasn't intended for these two extras to be in the same room as the second traitor. They simply were together and I conveniently put every other hero to sleep.

Once I was outside again. Me and Compress were going over the plan once again, since there were now two more people involved in it.

Me: So we go in, defeat them, capture our target and leave. Sounds like a solid plan to me!