War Day 1: Welcome to my freak show!

Beep Beep Beep

Let me sleep a little longer!

Beep Beep Beep

.

.

.

I took my pillow and threw it at my alarm clock and of course I missed it. I don't even know when the last time was that I slept so well. Wanting to sleep a little longer, I turned around and buried my face into the other pillow. This bed was to comfy for its own good.

.

.

.

Beep Beep Beep

Beep Beep Beep

Oh please shut up! I am awake now! You happy, you stupid alarm clock?

I slowly stood up and went to turn the sound off. As I grabbed the pillow that was lying beside it and realized that this wasn't my dorm room. Too confused what was going on, I went to the window curtain and pulled it apart only too see that I had a balcony. I slowly opened the door and stepped outside watching my surroundings and then it hit me. The game already started!

I know I am not a morning person like everyone thinks I am. It's hard for me to get up from bed but everything after that is easy. For starters, never wake me up personally as I tend to do everything I can keep sleeping peacefully. The last time someone tried to wake me personally was barely alive after it as I threw a knife at them. I always have a knife below my pillow. Reason? Do I really need one? Just look at my past... What my so-called family loves to do as a hobby!

I walked back in, closing and locking the door behind me. I threw a quick glance at the clock and was shocked! It was already 9 a.m., that means the heroes are already here.

To bad I wanted to scare the living shit out of them when they enter the building. But oh well, whatever, its not like i missed an opportunity, I have plenty in store for them!

I quickly grabbed my stuff from the apartment I was currently in and made some breakfast. Prepared myself to go outside and introduce a new villain's era.

I think its time to mess with the heroes!

I quickly go the heroes headquarter front, as I know that there is a fountain across the street and some benches where I could watch their reactions. It was currently 15 minutes before 10 a.m.. The teachers drone was following me. No surprise here. They had a lot of indoor cameras except in the private areas and a shit ton of drones flying around the city. I leaned closer to the camera of the drone and whispered "Welcome to my freak show! I hope I can entertain you well! The show will start in estimated 15 minutes. I would suggest you lean back and get some snacks!"

 I would suggest you lean back and get some snacks!"

A/N: That's how he looked into the camera!

Some minutes later I had an angry barking Pomeranian in front of me. It is well known that dogs that bark don't bite usually and it's true they don't bite they kill!