War Day 2: We are not alone!

As everyone left, me, Eijiro and Kacchan were left alone in the room or so we thought.

Me: Hey, is there someone with us in here except, you now, us?

Katsuki: YOU STUPID, NERD? WHO THE HELL BESIDES US, SHOULD BE HERE?

Me: I don't know but can't you hear it?

Katsuki: HEAR WHAT?

Me: It's hard to describe but it sounds like it comes from the ventilation system... I don't like this! Please tell me you are just pranking me.

Katsuki: OI, ARE YOU SCARED NERD?

Eijiro: Stop it Bakugo, don't you see he is serious!

Me: You seriously can't hear that?

Katsuki: WHA-

Eijiro: psht, Bro! Be quiet, I think I can hear what Izuku means.

Katsuki: Wha- What do you mean, you can hear what too, shitty-hear?

???: Hisssssss

Eijiro: WOW,... WOW, ..WOW, was that a hiss? Izuku what is that?

Me: I DON'T KNOW! IT'S NOT MY DOING! I SWEAR!

Katsuki: STOP PRETENDING! THAT'S STUPID!

Me: I AM NOT!

In one moment we were all sitting in the interrogation room and in the next instance the light went out and the door flew open hitting the wall behind with a BAMM.

Katsuki: WHO THE FUCK IS THERE?

???: hihihihihi

Me: Hah, that's your traitor! It wasn't me all the time and you guys suspected me because of my notebooks! Pathetic!

Eijiro: I don't think that's the right time for this, bro.

Me: BUT I WAS RIGHT, I TOLD YOU SO!

???: Izu-chan~~!

Wait a minute!!!! That can't be!!! NO! HOW!

The new person walked in the room and grabbed me by the wrist running out the room. The whole building had a black out. Scratch that the whole city had a black out and for once it was not my doing. Although I did plan on letting the whole city run without electricity. I could hear static coming from the earbud that I got from Nezu.

A signal Jammer?!

Me: What do you want from me.

I hissed at the person, who was dragging me through the tunnels. The person put a blindfold on me and then suddenly came to a stop in a villain lair.

How did they know about this exercise? OH WAIT A MINUTE THERE WAS A MOLE AND IT WASN'T ME!!! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT HUH! *COUGH* sarcasm *COUGH* DID THEY BELIEVE ME? NO! THAT'S WHAT THEY GOT NOW! KARMA IS BITTING THEIR ASSES!

???: Oh Izu-chan~! I saw what you did and I love it! I want to help you! OH, please let me help you~!

Now, it was my turn do get surprised. I had no words except this:

Me: mkey~, I do have someone for you!

???: OWWW~, Izu-chan~! You didn't have to.

???: Nice job, you did there! I want to see more of this side of you! Are you sure you are a hero in training not a villain?

Wait, how many of them are there? 

NOT AGAIN! How many times do I need to get here for me to recognize this place, these voices, these people even with a blindfold? GOD, am I stupid or what?

Me: Oh really, you think so? Last time I checked I was still a hero to be!

???: The smile were the best part! I loved the bloody smile! The best one was the one you did on the violet!

???: I have a deal to offer!

Me: Not interested!

???: You sure, you make a nice end boss, by the looks of it.

Me: Hold on, I am no boss or NPC, I am a glitch, a heck or better known as Usagi, not something you can handle for sure!

???: I see you are not ready yet, how about we help you with what ever you are planning to do Usagi?

Me: Wha- Why?

???: I love what you did with the building

Me: That really was a masterpiece!

???: It looked like so much fun!

Me: Oh it was and than yeeting people out of the window, that was hilarious!

???: hihihihi~

???: hahahah

???: You sure know how to make a show, Usagi!

???: I want to have fun too.. Can I, Can I, Can I... Please~!

???: Your call Usagi! Take this with you and call us if you want to make things a lot more interesting!

Someone gave me something in my hands. Before I could ask or even say something, I was pushed and stumbled on my own feet, falling to the ground. I waited 5 minutes. I couldn't hear anyone anymore.

Eijiro: Bakugo! There he is!

Me: Huh?

I hid the earbud into my sleeve for the time being in order for me to put it into my pocket the moment nobody was watching me. Eijiro was pulling my blindfold off of me and helped me stand up. I was at the entrance area.

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK NERD?

Maybe I should really take the offer! Deku or Usagi, I don't know who I am anymore...