War Day 6: LOV Peace out!

So I was laying there with Kaminari when all of a sudden I could hear footsteps. Since I was pretending to be knocked out, I stayed put. The footsteps came out of nowhere and began approaching me.

The fuck?

How is that possible? People can't just appear out of nowhere!

These footsteps don't belong to Aizawa they doesn't sound that light. Meaning this new person is not trained in stealth. Judging from the pace of them, they are not trying to hide or be careful and from the sound of them I could tell that the person must be heavier...

Who the heck is that?

Then I felt something cold and wet poured down at my face and I immediately sat up and looked the culprits in the face.

Shigaraki: You ok, there bunny?

Me: Do I look ok to you? The fuck was that for? Thanks to you, I am dripping wet and cold right now!

Shigaraki: You were lying there unconscious and I thought this might wake you up and look it did.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid stunt. Now I was wet because he apparently threw a bucked full of ice water at me.

Me: Where did you get that even from?

Shigaraki: From the base, where else?

Kurogiri: I am sorry, Izuku. I tried to stop him but couldn't.

Me: Nah, it's ok. At least someone had his fun.

Shigaraki was laughing a little bit. Even if I didn't like the surprise, I was still pleased that someone at least had his fun with it.

Kurogiri: Where is Twice?

Me: In one of these eight tunnels I think.

Shigaraki: What do you mean you think bunny?

Me: Look man do you see that guy over there, he electrocuted me! I don't have a fucking clue where Twice is.

A necessary lie! How much more of these lies do I need? I hate lying and here I am doing it over and over again.

Me: I have a question Shigi.

Shigaraki: Go ahead.

Me: What would you do with a second chance? I mean both of you.

Shigaraki: Don't know, nobody ever cared to give me one. Master saved me and opened a path for me. I never considered someone doing it.

Kurogiri: Maybe start a bar? I am one heck of a bar tender. I know all the ins and outs of all the drinks in the world.

Me: That sounds so like you, Kurogiri. Now Shigi I want you to just think about it.

Shigaraki: I really don't know. All I ever wanted is to destroy that false symbol of peace.

Me: But what after that? World domination?

Shigaraki: Maybe? Sounds like fun if you ask me.

Me: I don't think so.

I stood up from where I was sitting on the ground and faced him. My expression wasn't one of someone who just wanted to be dunny, on the contrary I was dead serious.

Me: People would learn to fear you and won't value your true nature, Shigi. I think you are an exceptional gamer and a good buddy. It would be a shame if all the people learn to hate you only because you think that life is a game and you could beat it. When in truth life is one but one that only throws more end bosses at you at every possibility. One life, one game over and no restart. There is also the fact that you can't beat life.