PART 2 (Izuku x Nejire)

A/N:

First of thank you to everyone that read Let the Hunt begin! I am happy to got so many readers and so many comments. Thanks for all your support and a special thank you for the people leaving suggestions for the story and the ones that corrected my bad spelling! I appreciated it a lot!

You didn't thought that this would be the end did you?

Yes? Did you really?!

Well then surprise surprise to those who thought so! 

I hope you will join Izuku in Part 2 and have fun reading it!

On the next page you will find another version of part 2 without any ships!

So here is what awaits you in part 2 (Izukux Nejire):

After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so

After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then Nezu decided to suddenly announce a bigger game!

What will happen when Izuku managed to persuade Nezu to give the LOV member a second chance, right here in UA. Will they take it, or will they let Izuku's hard work for them crumble to dust?

What if the bigger game wasn't entirely Nezu's idea? And what if not only the UA students but also all the teachers will be participating in it?

Some pro heroes were called to help the heroes side capture Izuku and his accomplice.... the only question is: "Will they be able to get him and his teammates?"

No real killing but besides that everything is allowed!

Can the little rabbit win this game or will he be captures? How will he cope with being outnumbered once again?

Let's find out!

This will be a Izuku x Nejire story. They will be some brother like relationships.

You can leave any suggestions you want to see in part two and I might take the ideas and include them. Also include the pro hero you want to see in it!

As you guys might have already read it one of the comments the LOV and Shinso will be on Izukus side but they are not the only once. Nejire will too for obvious reasons. They still will have some other members! Looking forward to revealing them in one of the chapters in part 2!