Day 4 Business Talks

Today is the 4th day of Preparation and I planned to talk to Nezu setting up my Business for the upcoming war. Nezu informed me that we would be training in a city made by Cementos and Power Loader.

As I was walking to the principal's office I spotted Ida and Uraraka. They immediately run up to me.

Uraraka: "Hello Izuku!"

Ida: "Hello Midoriya!"

Me: "Hello guys!"

Uraraka: "How are preparations going for you? Do you want to hang out a little bit?"

Oh now you are worried? Might as well try to get some information out of them

Me: "No thanks, I am busy at the moment. Preparations are going well. How about you guys? Is Kacchan doing some team exercises with you?"

Uraraka: "Oh you know-"

Uraraka started to talk and I have the feeling that she would have told me everything but then Ida stopped her.

Ida: "You know we can't tell you that, since we are supposed to stop the villain and giving the villain key information's is not very heroic."

Uraraka: "Right...I totally forgot that! But Ida it's not like he can bring us all down. He can't do anything with this information at all."

Oh well it was worth a shot! It's not like I am not spying on them. I know what is going on and how they are training. So far none of them even did some group training together. Everyone trained by them self and even than only a little bit.

Me: "I understand. Oh I need to go! By guys!"

How can they still think that I am not dangerous? Underestimating me will be their biggest fault! At least I will be show a little bit of pity on Class 1B since they do a little bit more than my own Class and since I never felt such a bond to them unlike to Class 1A. BUT I will definitely go against Shinso since he is Aizawas son and I want him to suffer. I can't go against Aizawa directly. He will expel me! In this game however, everything can happen! I really hope he is prepared for it. When I am done with him I sure hope that I didn't break him to bad. I know what he went through. I mean he has a "villainous" quirk which is bullshit! I could only wish for such a quirk. Then he was bullied and abused by his parents. Well I did experience so much more than that but I kinda understand this guy. To bad Aizawa did the quirk discrimination lessons.

Without even realizing, I went straight to Nezus office and knocked which brought me back from my thoughts.

Nezu: "Come in!"

I opened the door and came in. We immediately greeted each other and he told me to have a seat.

Nezu: "Can I offer you some Tea?"

Where did he get that from? You know what I won't question that!

Me: "No thank you."

I really need to be careful he is our schools Rad God with his quirk he could be dangerous especially with what disaster I planned.

Nezu: "So what bring you here today?"

Me: "I wanted to discuss some items I would need to use that are not weapons and I wanted to have a cover for my villainous side in the game."

I could see his eyes sparkle. I might have let him catch up to my real intelligence.

Nezu POV:

Looks like I was right Midoriya is smarter than he shows. The only question is why? I could tell the last time we spoke he asked some interesting question and some that where clearly stated in the rulebook. He was trying to hide his intention. Let's see how much information I can get out of him.

Me: "What kind of items do you need?"

Izuku: "I would like to have red paint preferable fake blood."

I was shocked by his statement. There are many thinks he might want to do with it...

Me: "What purpose do you need fake blood for?"

Izuku: "I wanted to make a signature like a bloody smiley face on each crime scene."

A Signature... I can see he thought this through! This yeas villain vs hero war game will be something else that much I can tell.

Izuku: "As I will be the only villain, I wanted to give it my all."

This is not a bad thing but something doesn't feel right here. My animal instincts are telling me this! I can't see any changes in his behavior right now and by his look he still is the same person, but still something doesn't feel right here. I should get more Information!

Me: "You will be provided with fake blood. Do you need any other items?"

Izuku: "Other than the Item that will be provided by Mai, no."

Me: "You also said that you wanted to have a cover? What did you image?"

Izuku: "Oh nothing much. Since modern criminals are not always only hiding in their Base and are unorganized like the LOV. I wanted to have my own Business for the week. As mention, Villains are much more organized nowadays and they also try to hide in plain sight. Not only will this allow me to get some money for my villainous plans but it provides me with an alibi."

He is right about that and I can see how much time he spent on making a plan for game. I am impressed he came up with such a solution.

Me: "Fine by me, I will set up a company building for you."

Izuku: "Thank you very much."

So far, Midoriya only wanted me to know that he will use Explosives like C4 and grenade filled with paint. Judging form the request of fake blood, these grenades will most likely be filled with fake blood as well. He will certainly put C4 in the building, which are important to make ether some kind of distraction or to cut of supplies for the hero's. Smart moves! I know that he planed more,...but what is he really planning on doing? I am also certain that he put some kind of spying device on the hero's side since he asked if spying would be against the rules. This certainly will be entertaining!

Me: "Bevor you set of any booms, you will have to tell me the time and location since there also will be some students from other departments there beside the robots. Also would you like to share your plans?"

Izuku: "That would spoil all the fun! I intended to make this entertained for you and the heroes! I can ensure you that nobody will get kills and nobody will get hurt seriously unless I can't help it but I will not physically paralyze them for live."

He said physically and last time he also ask for any damage...He sure will also imply some mental pain to them if not mentally torture them. I somehow cannot imagine him tutoring someone. I always consider myself good when it comes in order to judge peoples persona and he is one of the gentles and honest person without any self-preservation I know. He would rather save someone than save himself. Such a person wouldn't torture his friends, that wouldn't make any sense! However, my instincts are telling me right now that something is wrong with his smile. It looks the same but I can feel a shiver down my spine and that says everything.

Me: "Alright than, is there something else I can do for you?"

Izuku: "No that's all for today! Thanks for taking some time for me!"

Me: "No problem at all."

With that being said I watched how Midoriya stands up and leaves.

----Time skip provided by a busy Izuku planning his next move----

Izuku POV:

I was lying in my bed with my Villain Notebook in front of me studding it since I won't be bringing it with me. I can't stop thinking about my talk with Nezu. He definitely caught up with some of my plans. There is nothing I can do about it. I knew I can't outsmart him. He has a quirk that helps him.

I would make sure by the end of today I wouldn't need that Notebook anymore.

As its getting late and I couldn't stay awake anymore I put my Notebook back where it belongs and went to bed only to be reminded of my past.

A/N: Next up flashbacks from his past!