War Day 1: Rain of Death

A/N: Part of Rain Of Death Lyric!

Look around you all

Nature feels its death coming

Why don't we seem to care

For a world, that needs repair

Lord I swear! Gotta beware

'Cause we, humans, have made

The rain of death!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't need long for me to get to my villain lair. The rifles were all loaded with blood bullets. My goal was to eliminate half of Class 1B and that's what I will do. Fan fact, I am still going easy on them for now.

I can slowly feel my sanity vanishing. My wrist was stinging. Looking at it I could see a deep cut.

Did I .... ? When did I ... ? Did I already loos myself back than?

I need to be careful to not lose myself completely, or this game will become reality at some point. I can feel the darkness in myself nagging at my conscience. If I give in, who knows what will happen to my friends. Ok they might not be the ideal friends and betrayed me but they are still my friends.

Blood was still dropping down my wrist.

The color is so pretty! No .... snap out of this!

Not wanting to faint or suffer the consequences of blood lost, I quickly grabbed some bandages from the first aid kit in the corner of my base and wrapping it up. In the next moment, I was running outside to a building where I have a clear view on the heroes when they arrive on the street.

Timing is all that matters and right now time is on my side! That's good for once!

Somehow I managed to arrive before anyone else. These underground tunnels do really safe a lot of time. I still need to be cautions to not loose myself in these tunnels. Every tunnels looks exactly like the others. One might easily lose their orientation but not me!

I was now standing in front of the shop where I put my art project to display. It was a horrifying sight. The worst thing is, I couldn't even remember doing this. Knowing that I did this was enough for me, problem was knowing it and seeing it with my own eyes is something different. My eyes went wide at the things I did. Blood was everywhere! I could even smell the iron from the blood on the street. This was not fake blood it was my own. A small trail leading to the shops front door.

It felt like it wasn't me doing this but at the same time it felt soo good. I am officially losing my mind right now!

Think positive! I was still in control of myself but the question was for how long would I be able to handle it.

This exercise was giving me a headache and a loot to think of. I was prepared for everything and I planned everything but this .... this art project if I could even call it that way was not something I planned! It was still the first day and I managed to let myself go wild to such an extend.

I needed to end this war game quick or I fear I will do something really stupid. I have a feeling that everything will get even worst from this point on.