War Day 1: Nightmares

*flash back*

Aizawa: Since we have some people in the school and I won't say their names, but I will say that these students actively supported quirk discrimination. I will not tolerate any of such behavior in my class and Nezu won't allow it in his school. Just know we are aware of this problem and we are watching over you. With that said, todays lesson is about quirk discrimination.

I was quite happy to hear that, no one ever bothered to do this since .... well, ever! I know that some quirks are seen as villainous but it's not the quirk that makes the person bad it's their decisions and how they use their quirk.

Looking around the room I could see that everyone was pleased with the lesson especially Shinso. He's quirk was considered villainous and since Aizawa was clearly doing this for his son, Shinso was the victim of the bullying. They all talk about how unfair this is and that it's a bad thing to do. However there is one question on my mind, when do we talk about the quirkless peoples and their suffering? I want to know what my friends think about this since I was born quirkless. However, that question never came so I decided to ask:

Me: Aizawa-sensei?

Aizawa: Yes, Midoriya?

Me: What about quirkless people?

Aizawa: What about them?

Me: Are they also suffering from discrimination?

Aizawa: No, there is nothing wrong with them, they live a normal live without any discrimination.

Lies!

Aizawa: Studies also prove that, they are not suffering any consequences in live without any quirk.

LIES!

Aizawa: Personally, I don't see a reason for them to be influenced by quirk discrimination since they don't have one.

ALL LIES!

Me: Ok thank you... Can I ask another question but this time I would like the input of everyone?

Aizawa: Make it quick the lesson is nearly over?

Me: What do you think about quirkless people?

Yuga: They are weak mon amie, I don't see why they should get bullied for.

Mina: That's a stupid question, they are obviously fine.

Tsu: They should be carful, they can get hurt easily, ribbit.

Tenya: They need to learn about respecting other and don't discriminate others quirks.

Ochaco: I don't know they are the same I guess...

Mashirao: I don't see a difference.

Denki: I don't get it, what's special about them?

Kirishima: They need to be manly and let other's deal with situation they can't do.

.

.

.

Everyone was saying basically the same: Useless, Waste of Space or Weak.

I watched how Bakugo, the first time in my life, didn't yell anything. He just sat there quiet. Obviously he knew why I asked that question and I am disappointed in what I heard. A quirk discrimination lesion with the audacity to discriminate against quirkless people. I guess ignorance is bliss.

*end of flash back*

I woke up to what looked like another memory of my past. It was currently 1 a.m. and I was in my villain lair. Dreams are something I wish for but every time I sleep I only get nightmares. The past is past and it is haunting me. I was kinda in a shocked state, I could still hear the words: USLESS, WASTE OF SPACE, STUPID, WEAK, DIE.... they voices getting louder...