War Day 3: Partners in Crime

I was still half-asleep as someone was shaking me. It was still too early and I was way to sleepy. All I wanted was to sleep, completely ignoring the person and my surrounding.

Present Mic: Midoriya... Wake up.

Nop. I don't want to. Let me be!

Me: ... just a little bit longer.... stop shaking ....

Present Mic: Come on little listener, wake up!

.... that voice... it's not coming from my head.... this feels real...

Present Mic: Izuku, wake up!

Fuck what have I done?!

As realization hit me, that voice belonged to non-other than a yellow cockatoo or also better known as Present Mic or Hizashi Yamada. I opened my eyes in confusion. Still half asleep, I asked the stupidest question I could do.

Me: Why are you here? *Yawn*

Present Mic: Oh I don't know little listener, why am I here?!

Looking around the room, I began remembering why we were here.

Me: Shot! How can I forget! Yamada-sensei please don't be mad at me!

Present Mic: Oh that heavily depends on why I am in a room in the underground city with you and on top of it cuffed...

Me: Yeah, I get you point... I can remove the cuffs, but please control you voice! I have something really important to say to you and I do need your help, well a pro's help to be precise.

Present Mic: All right, little listener, I am all ears!

Present Mic was crouching beside me as he woke me up. I took his hands and removed the cuffs. They were only a precaution no harm was meant.

Present Mic: Wanna tell me what's going on?

Me: yeah... and no but I don't really have a choice, I need help! Where do I start. Oh I know... well first I am sure you know that there is a traitor among us and it isn't me, right?

He was nodding as to let me know he agreed with me and I could continue.

Me: Good, I think there are two traitors and I am going to kinda torture them in order for them to confess....

Present Mic: OH MY-

I quickly coffered his mouth. He was simply too loud and on top of it, he used his quirk.

Me: pshht! I know it's not the best way of doing this but hear me out.

He stopped speaking and noded instead. I removed my hand allowing him to talk to me.

Present Mic: No, you can't do that, no matter what!

Me: Oh it won't be me, if that makes it any better!

Present Mic: What do you mean it won't be you?!

Me: Well you know the first black out was the LOV's doing and the second one was me...

Present Mic: What does that matter?

Me: Well the LOV tried and I mean tried to recruit me while the first black out was being fixed...

He was giving me a "are you fucking kidding me" look. One eyebrow raised and he bit his lips in order not to yell at me. I took that as a clue to explain what happened. Fully ignoring his glare.

Me: Well Toga somehow managed to get into UA more specifically here in the heroes headquarter. The moment the lights went out the door to the interrogation room flew open and Toga dragged me to the entrance area, blindfolded me and Kurogiri warped us. To make it short they said there were impressed of my well Usagi's work and that I was a better villain than a hero and they gave me this.