Final Showdown

I went back to the city or rather ran back since I was so happy about what I was about to do next. It wasn't hard to figure out that All Might was mad at me for not using my quirk the whole time against anyone except for destroying a drone as I can remember.

Now I had the chance to show him what I'm really capable of and that I am not only a cry baby. Well I do cry. However, I am not weak! And I plan to show it to him. Knowing that this would be probably one of the strongest opponent I ever faced.

All Might is a person that would rather use his strength then his head and I am about to show him how stupid he really is for underestimating his opponent! A fatal error he will learn the hard way!

The other one could only be one person. A teacher I angered because I was better than his whole class and I also might have thrown him out of a window at some point with his beloved students. Might also have him hanging outside a building. Oh and also completely beaten his ass quirkless!

I arrived at the city and was jumping from roof to roof until I finally met my first opponent. It was no other than All Might.

I will make sure that this stupid smile of yours will drop soon enough!

So so look who we have here! This isn't the most intelligent thing to do

So so look who we have here! This isn't the most intelligent thing to do. Why not immediately yell out loud: I AM HERE! COME AND BEAT ME! You are literally presenting yourself on a silver table but don't mind me taking it and breaking it!

Oh All Might, I will beat your ass and after I am finished with you, you will wish to never challenged me ever again. Nor talk bad about me or any other quirkless child like that. You stupid monkey were once quirkless too. How dare you even question my strength and my intelligence?!

I was at the roof in a crouching position.

He doesn't need to know that I found him!

He was near a building where I still had some C4 placed. Thinking about it, throughout the whole city were my C4 bombs still intact and I had my phone with me.

I might have lost all the weapons but I still had Aizawa's scarf and my phone! If you ask me that's all I need!

I took out my phone, which was in my pocket and activated the bomb.

Let's see how you like a little explosion!

It exploded right in front of All Might. He was directly 1 meter away from the building facing it too when it happened. The force of the explosion catapulted him to the wall of the next building.

Why not use your damn quirk now, huh?

I was holding down a maniac laughter that could rival Nezus. This was way too funny for me.

Then I quickly hopped down of the building using the capture weapon to get to the ground safely.

All Might was still there in the wall frozen ashis brain needed to process what just happened. The force catapulted him to thewall of another building across form it and the hero was simply glued to it. Thanksto gravity, he fell down.