War Day 6: People that cares

After me and Aizawa talked about my problems, I stood up to go and get the next person out of the game. For that, I wanted to get some help. Unfortunately, for me Aizawa was now sticking right at my side not leaving me for a minute alone. We were both walking through the underground tunnels.

Me: You do know that I am not a little kid anymore. I don't need someone tailing me and watching my every move.

He raised an eyebrow at me.

Can't trust me anymore? I see...

Well who would after knowing my problems...

I knew that you wouldn't like me anymore after this and I am sure no matter how many times you tell me you won't you will expel me!

Me: I have myself fully in control! I don't plan on letting myself that loose anymore! I won't kill anyone!

Aizawa: I know.

Me: Then why are you following me?

Aizawa: To ensure that you don't do anything stupid and kill yourself in the process.

Me: Pfff..... I wouldn't do that!

I totally would do something stupid! In fact I am about to do something insanely stupid.

Aizawa: You sure about that problem child?

Me: Yeah... totally sure!

Aizawa: Don't lie to me, Izu! You have little to no self-preservation.

Me: That- I- Ah –Well that's true ... Ahm... well ... maybe I would?

Aizawa: Another question as an answer... This isn't smart problem child.

Me: I know but it is worth a shot even if I know that it won't work on you...

Aizawa: *Sigh* I don't get payed enough for this...

Me: I am pretty sure you do! Besides you love us, you love your class and you love your job! It's not like you care about me anyways?

Aizawa: How many times do I need to tell you that I care about you!

Me: And I don't really see why you do!

Aizawa: Izuku, I already told you like an hour ago, you are like a son to me! And I mean exactly what I said.

Me: We are not related in any way beside you being my teacher that is! You are not my father so why!

Aizawa: After this is over, don't expect me or Nezu letting you go home!

Me: That's the only place I have! Where should I go instead?! I can't stay in the dorms for my whole life?!

Aizawa: You don't have to. I am planning to adopt you. Nezu would also be willing to adopt you but since he isn't allowed to have a human child in his care alone he want's partial guardianship over you! You goddamn have people who care about you! Just accept it! Shinso was also worried about you and not for Aoyama when he found me!

Me: I can't believe that! You are just lying to me to reassure me that there were actual people who care about me... don't give me hope an take it away that's cruel Aizawa-sensei.

The last part I whispered to myself but Aizawa could hear it.

Aizawa: *Sigh* I don't give false hope, problem child and you know it! I am a brutal honest person and if I at some point think, you are not worth being here than you wouldn't but you are still here and if I tell you that I want to adopt you then that means that I will do it!

Me: Sure whatever you say Sensei...

Just keep telling this tail to yourself and you will believe it eventually but not me! Reality is cruel and I know it. Besides I wonder if you still would say that of you knew that I am pondering about giving up my quirk.