War Day 3: Betrayal and Friendship

I was waiting in the room for the traitor to wake up. She was out cold for about 3 hours now and all I did was sit in front of the door and watch her until one thought crossed my mind.

Oh gosh! The drone! Toga will see it! I need to destroy it before she comes here!

The drone was hovering in between me and Uraraka. Not wanting to take any chance of misunderstandings on both sides. Firstly, the teachers, they shouldn't think that I crossed the line and became a villain who is association with the LOV and secondly which is more important for my wellbeing! Toga shouldn't think that I was deceiving her!

Powering One-for-All with 20% I quickly stood up and hit the drone, causing it to crash to the wall and hitting the floor. The LED was still on, so I decided to hit it again with my quirk still activated giving it the finishing blow. After that I took out my phone and directed one of my mini drones to come in. They were super hard to spot. After 5 minutes one my drone came and I opened the door slightly for it fly in. It was set on autopilot and it would follow me from now on making sure whatever happens to me or my surrounding would be recorded. I certainly will need the footage of this later on as an evidence.

As soon as the clock hit 3 p.m. a portal opened and Toga stepped through.

Toga: Zu-kun~!

She tackled me down, hugging me.

Me: Princess, nice to see you again!

She stood up and hold a helping hand out to me, which I was gladly to accept.

Me: So remember when I told you I had someone for you? Well look around princess.

I placed my hand on her shoulders and turned her around. As soon as she saw who it was she turned to me confusion written on her face.

Looks like she knows that Uraraka is a traitor! Maybe they are friends?

Me: Are you not happy? I thought this will brighten up your mood! I was working hard on getting her here for you! Besides, now that we are besties and I know that she is a snitch since she told me herself. I couldn't believe it at first but she was going on how annoying you were with your knifes and how disgusting blood was and then proceeded to tell me all kind of thinks about the LOV! Since you guys were so kind and considered me in joining you, I wanted to do something for you guys!

Toga looked at me for a moment than began laughing and jumping up and down.

Toga: Ohh Izu~, does that mean that you are joining us?

Me: Well... no... not yet... I haven't decided yet but I want to help you guys out since you were so kind to me and you are the only people who wants something so useless and broken like me.

We were both chatting a little bit about how she wanted me to join and how good of a friend I was and how she is excited to have a friend. The topics were basically all around friendship and trust and the LOV until we heard a groan. Both of us looked at the source of it only to see a confused Uraraka sitting up and staring daggers at me.

Serves you right BITCH! Now let's get this over with quickly! I don't want to hurt her myslef and I still can't stand the thought of her being stabbed right in front of me, an ex-friend of mine on top of it!

Toga was quick to react and pulled a knife out. She was slowly approaching the cuffed girl while playing with the knife in her hand.

Toga: Ohh I really thought we were friends Rara-cha~

Uravity: We are To-chan!

I could see how desperately Ochaco was trying to keep the act up. Not gonna lie here, Toga was grinning and stepping closer to her until her knife made contact with her face.