Movie Nights and Dream Boats

Adora's POV

After dinner Glimmer took me to the theater room. Why does a house need a theater room? To watch movies. She picked out Clue.

"I wouldn't have pegged you for the murder mystery type"

"My friend Mermista got me hooked on em. You'll meet her when you start at Brightmoon on Monday."

"Aww, you want to introduce me to your friends?" I said snarkily.

"Of course. Gotta show all my friends I got my own personal bodyguard so they can't joke about my height anymore" She snickered as she said that.

I haven't really paid her appearance that much thought, but Glimmer was extremely short, especially if you compare her to me. Her sparkly demeanor definitely wouldn't help her avoid teasing either.

"Ahhh, already being used for my muscles. I'm hurt" I continued poking fun.

"Yeah yeah, it's a mutually beneficial relationship. You be my protective big sister. I be your peppy personal cheerleader." She laughed.

We continued to watch the movie and Glimmer dozed off to sleep. I decided to carry her up to her room so she could sleep soundly through the night.

* "mmmm big strong Bow, carrying me awayyyy" Glimmer mumbled in her sleep.

I couldn't help but chuckle. Someone's got a crush.

I went back to my room and went to sleep.

Dreamland.

"What were you two doing!" Shadow Weaver screamed. Her shrill voice alone could shatter my bones.

"We weren't doing anything bad I promise" I pleaded with her, hoping it would get her to calm down.

"If it wasn't bad, then why did I have to come to pick you up from school?! Do you know how that makes me look?" She grabbed a glass and threw it at the wall behind us.

"All Adora did was stop me from attacking Octavia more. I was the one who was being bad" Catra said.

Shadow Weaver grabbed Catra by her hair and dragged her to her room. I could hear yelling and crying.

Later Catra came back to the room.

"Catra?"

"Yeah"

"Why did you lie to her about what happened?"

"I didn't want her to hurt you too"

Dreamland ends

"Adora, it's time to get up, we have to get going," Angela said as she shook me gently

"What time is it?"

"It's nearly noon dear. Do you still want to go shopping?" She asked

"Sure, just give me a few minutes to get ready"

"Don't worry about breakfast, the mall has an excellent food court"

Time skip:

Once we got to the mall Glimmer dragged me into nearly every store.

"Glimmer, I have like 12 bags of clothes. Do you really think it's necessary to keep going?" I said, exhausted hoping we will be eating soon.

"Fine. Let's go to the food court"

Glimmer and I approach the counter at  Auntie Anne's Pretzels to be greeted by what I assume is one of her friends.

"Glimmer! Great to see you old pal. What can I getcha?"

"Hi Sea Hawk, We'll take two large pretzels please"

"Coming right up!"

He hands us our pretzels and says goodbye.

"Is his name actually Sea Hawk?" I asked confused as hell, hoping it was just a nickname

"Yeah, his parents must've hated him or really wanted him to be a sea captain or something." Glimmer said

"But we don't say that to his face or else he gets sad, well unless Mermista says it to him."

Time Skip

It's night time. Glimmer has gone to bed. I put all my new clothes in my closet and nicknacks around my room. The space was seemingly more lively. But it wasn't quite mine yet.

I lay myself to bed. Tomorrow is Monday. I got new people to meet. New classes to hate. New everything. I fall asleep.