Where Have You Been?

Adora's POV

"Hello Adora"

I'm in a state of shock. Her hair is short. Holy fuck she looks so cute with her hair short. But Where the fuck has she been? That can wait until after she gives me a hug.

She started to get up, I thought it was to give me a hug. But she immediately ran for a trashcan and started puking.

I rushed over to her.

"Catra are you okay?"

"Go away! Stay away!" She said in between bursts of vomit. She rushed out of the gym after that.

I decided to text the group chat.

Princess: Guys. Catra is back! But she pushed me away and started throwing up and told me to stay away from her. I'm so confused. What the hell happened.

Sparkles: We need to find her before she leaves the school. Ain't no way in Hell she is going back.

Princess: What are you talking about? Wouldn't she come home with us? She does live with us.

Sparkles: I'll explain later. Meet me in the downstairs bathroom. I'll explain in there.

I met up with Glimmer in the bathroom.

"Did she start throwing up like right after saying your name?" She blurted out right after entering the room.

"Yeah, why?" Wtf is going on

"Prime was the one who took her two weeks ago then. He must have done another one of his fucking treatments on her. If we keep her from going home and try to get her to come home with us we can try to find any marks he left and hopefully get him arrested cause technically that was kidnapping since she's 18. She just has to agree to come home with us." Glimmer explained frantically

"I'm going to kill him!" I said rushing towards the exit.

"Adora, you can't kill him! You're in a cast and on crutches."

"I'll beat him with my crutches until he bleeds to death, the sick bastard hurt my girl!"

We started making our way down the hallway

"We have to find her first. I'm going to call Lon..." Glimmer suddenly cut off by the sound of Catra's screaming

"Get off me, asshole."

"Not until you tell me where you were for the past two weeks! Do you know how worried we were!" Lonnie said while hugging Catra tightly.

Glimmer and I made our way over.

"I told you to stay away!" Catra shouted at me

"Go back to class. Lonnie and I will convince her to come home. We'll get Catra back."

The rest of the day I couldn't even think straight. This would have never happened if I didn't get injured. She wouldn't have left the game by herself. They wouldn't have been able to just grab her. She would have been safe in my arms instead of in the home of a homophobic abusive piece of shit.

I got home to see Glimmer's car. Either they managed to get Catra home or they are preparing for me to be devastated.

I walk inside. No one is downstairs. I hear light yells from upstairs.

"Guess that's a sign they got her to come home"

I started walking up the steps. Lonnie came out of the room to stop me from going in.