Home Sweet Home

Catra's POV

"Catra, where have you been? Prime isn't happy about you being gone." Lonnie said.

"Relax, I was just at a friend's house. I'll deal with him. Just go to your room."

I walk into the living room to see Prime sitting, he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Catra, child. Where were you off to today?" He asked

"I just had some chores I had to get done." I didn't want him to know where I was. He always finds a way to use the people I care about against me.

"Who was that girl that you were riding off from school with then?" He said with a cruel grin.

Damn. Of course, he knew already

"Just a friend. She needed a ride home."

"And so you decided to stay for a while, without asking me for permission?"

"Yeah, I did. What's the big deal? Am I not allowed to have a life?" I snapped

"Of course you are. You just aren't allowed to lie to me about it. You know how much I worry" His voice cold.

"Can I just go to my room now?" I ask hoping this conversation will finally end.

"Yes. But Catra, remember. I see all. So it is best not to lie to me next time."

I go down the hall and fall on my bed. Man, I wish I could still be at Adora's.

Adora's POV.

Catra left and soon enough Glimmer got home.

"Hey Glimmer, how was your date?" I teased

"IT WAS NOT A DATE, and it was great, I had a good time with Bow." Glimmer said.

"Mhm, sure," I said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah about that, I'm sorry about not giving you a ride home. I hope it wasn't too bad of a walk" Glimmer said

"Nah, it was fine. I got a ride from a friend."

"Look at you making friends all ready!" Glimmer said excitedly.

"Who are they?" she proceeded to ask

"Uhm.. it doesn't matter"

"Mmm secretive, must be a cutie" Glimmer laughed.

"Heh, yeah. I guess" I walk away awkwardly.

After dinner, I went up to my room. I laid down on my bed.

I wish Catra could have stayed longer.