First Date

Tw/Cw: Harassment/Homophobia/Slurs

Catra's POV

Adora and I walk outside. I hand her a helmet and we get on my motorcycle. No matter how many times we ride together, I don't think I will ever stop getting butterflies from her wrapping her arms around me.

"So are you going to tell me where we are going or am I going to be playing the guessing game on the ride?" Adora said.

"Now where would the fun in that be Princess?" I teased as we began to pull out of the driveway

At the first stoplight, Adora began her guessing game.

"Are we going to the park?"

"Nope" The light flashes green and I make a turn away from the park.

We make a turn towards the school

"Are we going to hang out on the football field?"

"Nah"

Her guessing games are starting to make me think I may have had a bad idea for a date. Too late now, we are slowly approaching the comedy club. Hopefully, if tonight goes well then I will take her on more of an outdoorsy date since that seems to be what she is hinting at.

"Are we going to the comedy club?"

"Ding ding ding"

"Ooooh, I always wanted to go there"

Well at least it wasn't somewhere she hates

We get off my bike and I put the helmets in the compartment.

"M'lady," I say as I hold out my hand. We walk inside and are escorted to a table near the front.

We ordered some food while the first comedian got set up.

"Checking, one, two."

I quickly notice that the comedian has a piano.

"Oh god, are they going to sing?" I ask no one in particular.

"Maybe they signed up just so they could get an audience" Adora suggested.

"Ladies and Mens, and Gentlethems this is my first song. A World on Fire"

"Here we go" I said with a chuckle

"AAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The comedian sang while clashing their fingers on the keyboard randomly.

"Thank you. And now for the actual joke, my stand up career"

I burst into laughter, I saw that Adora did as well.

"Well, that was a better song than I was expecting," Adora said to me.

"Yeah, lets just hope their jokes are as good as their music"

Adora's POV

We sat in the comedy club for about an hour and a half just watching all the comedians laughing our asses off. I am really enjoying my time with Catra. It feels good to see her laughing so much. I don't think I've seen her smile for this long in...well since I've known her. Sadly that was going to come to an end as the next guy got on stage.

Tw/Cw Starts here

"How do you fit 3 f*ggots on the same bar stool?" He paused for a second. Catra and I looked at each other and immediately knew that we were in for a hell of a dick head performance.

"You turn it upside down!" He said, his enthusiasm was shocking, as was the laughter of several others in the club.

"What do you get when you cross an Eskimo and a f*g?"

Oh, so not just a homophobe, gotta be a racist too.

"A snowblower" His laughter getting obnoxiously loud at his own pathetic jokes

"What is the greatest crime committed by tr*nny?"

I look over at Catra, I see her balling her hands into fists. She is so close to beating the shit out of this pathetic excuse of a human being.

"Come on, Catra. We should go before we get an assault charge" I joked as I waved over the waitress.

"Male fraud!" We hear the guy shout in heaving laughter. Catra and I begin to get up and leave.

"Where are you two lovely ladies going?" He said, clearly directed at us.

"Just keep walking, Catra," I said. She grabbed my hand for comfort.

"Oh, I get it! You're carpet munchers"

At this point, he must have seen her tail and ears.

"Wow, you must really love pussy to be dating a fucking Cat!"

I feel Catra tense up, I see a tear rolling down her face. I let go of her hand and place a kiss gently on her cheek. I turn around and rush the stage.

I tackled that little bitch. I'm In a blind rage. I keep punching him. Over and over. I grab him by his collar and pull his head up and whisper in his ear.

"If I ever see your dumb face again, I will not hesitate. On-site, you will be on the ground, bleeding. Every time. That is retribution for you being a piece of shit"

I get off of him and walk back over to Catra and hold my hand out.

"Shall we?"

She takes my hand and we walk out.