A Little Cocky Aren't We?

There is more back and forth in this one than the others, sorry. Also, Thank you so much for actually reading.

Adora's POV

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked. She probably knows more of what there is to do in this house than I do at this point. I haven't gone much else than the kitchen, theater, and my bedroom.

"Well after last time, I suppose scary movies aren't an option, so how about we play on the Wii. I bet I can absolutely demolish you at Mario kart." She said with a smirk.

"Cocky. You're on"

We played for an hour or two. Our last drive was rainbow road (ha ha ha, I'm a comedy genius)

"Come on Lord of the Gays give me strength!" Catra shouts. God that was so cute.

"Yeah, ask the homos for help with driving. Makes sense."

What? Gays are notoriously bad drivers.

"You're just mad that I already got a raging rainbow through my body. No way you're going to beat me"

"Trust me Kitten, when it comes to the rainbows, I always end up on top"

Wow, that came out flirty as hell. Hope she didn't notice.

"Haha! 1st place! Suck it Catra!" I said triumphantly. Jumping from the couch with a fist pump.

She stayed seated. Hardly looking up.

"D-did you just call me... Kitten?" she asked.

Fuck. I did.

"Uhm...yeah, I think I did. Sorry about that." I chuckled nervously. Hand wrapped around the back of my neck.

Catra snapped her head up. Kind of spooked me a bit.

"It's no problem, Princess".

Oh, fuck.

Please call me that again.

Oh, fuck me. I like Catra.

My face was red hot right now. Gotta distract her.

"So, uh whatcha wanna do now?" I said.

"I wouldn't mind a swim. And you look like you need to cool off." Her lips curled up as she said it.

"S-sure"

Catra's POV.

"Come on Lord of the Gays give me strength!" I shout pleading in an attempt to beat Adora.

"Yeah, ask the homos for help with driving. Makes sense."

Wow, go for the throat why don't you

"You're just mad that I already got a raging rainbow through my body. No way you're going to beat me" I say, teasing.

"Trust me Kitten, when it comes to the rainbows, I always end up on top," Adora said, oblivious to all the connotations.

Kitten? On top?

I completely zoned out until after Adora had won and jumped up in victory.

So cute. Stop it! Focus.

"D-did you just call me... Kitten?" I couldn't look up at her when asking. What if she didn't actually say that?

"Uhm...yeah, I think I did. Sorry about that." She chuckled nervously, rubbing her hand on the back of her neck.

So she did call me Kitten.

And she's flustered about it?

I must've gotten possessed by Sappho herself considering how bold my gayness decided to be next.

"It's no problem, Princess".

PLAY IT COOL, DON'T LOOK FLUSTERED. BE CONFIDENT

She's blushing. Perfect.

"So, uh whatcha wanna do now?" she asked

"I wouldn't mind a swim. And you look like you need to cool off." I smile, I resist the urge to bite my lip. I don't want to freak her out, she could always just be messing around.

"S-sure"

Adora's POV

"I don't have a suit with me, do you have one I can borrow," Catra asked.

I think back to my shopping spree with Glimmer.

"Yeah, I have like 20 you can pick from."

I take her up to my room. I'm not going to lie. I picked out my bathing suit with the intent to get her to check me out.

"I'm going to go change in the bathroom. Take your time. I'll meet you down at the pool, okay?" I say

I picked out a red bikini. I grabbed a few towels and headed to the pool.

I dipped my feet in waiting for Catra to come down.

I see her walking to the back door. The door is a fogged mosaic glass so it's hard to make out any more than her shape.

When she stepped out, Oh my God.

She was wearing a black swimsuit. The top was only connected to the bottom by two thin straps in an X shape across her toned stomach. The shape of her legs was well outlined by the bottom.

I couldn't help but follow her with my eyes. And apparently, my body did too because the next thing I knew I fell in the pool.

"Getting in without me. How rude." The beautiful girl chuckled.

I swam over to her and pulled myself out of the pool.

Catra's POV

As I was walking out of the house Adora fell into the pool before I could clearly see what she was wearing.

"Getting in without me. How rude." I teased

Adora began back over and pulled herself out of the pool.

Holy mother of Etheria.

I knew she was muscular but by God. Those ABS. Her biceps. Her entire body is soaking wet.

"You care to join me?"