PDA (Public Displays of Affection)

Adora's POV

Once we were back inside Catra and I went to the gym awaiting the inevitable onslaught of teens. Instead, we were only met with a few glances, which didn't even look insidious. They looked more like they were ones of curiosity. I'm wondering if Scorpia had already done something to stop them from saying anything or not.

"Well, what do you know? Not everyone in the school is an asshole" Catra said, as if the sudden change between this class and our first periods wasn't suspicious.

Huntara called us to line up to do attendance and explain today's activity.

"Today we will be playing flag football. Team Captains are Scorpia and Adora."

Are they just being nice because they want to be picked for my team?

Scorpia got to pick first.

"Sorry Adora, I'm stealing your girl. She's a good runner. Catra" She said with a laugh.

Oh great, now I have no choice but to pick from these kids that I don't even trust.

After we were done picking we went to get changed in the locker rooms. Catra came up to me. I think she noticed how grumpy I was.

"You know, not everyone is an asshole, right? Like it is completely possible that they just aren't homophobes and don't care that we are together. So stop freaking out"

I know she's right. They haven't given me any reason to believe otherwise. After all, no one in this class has treated Scorpia with any disrespect and everyone knows she's a lesbian and is dating Perfuma. So why would we be any different?

"I'll try. Just don't know how to be a power couple when we are on opposite teams."

"Afraid I'm going to whoop your ass?" She said with a laugh

"You wish" I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and joined my team on the other side of the gym. Since we are playing flag football we are playing inside.

Back and forth we went. My team scored some, Scorpia's team scoring others. Scorpia was right. Catra is a good runner. Hopefully not as good as me.

I catch the ball as a member of my team throws it to me and I start running to the other end of the gym. Catra is running close behind me. Suddenly, I feel her snake, her foot between mine and I begin to fall. I turn and grab her by her hips and pull her on top of me as we land together.

"That's cheating!" We said together in unison.

We broke out in laughter. She kissed my forehead and then helped me back up.

"You know, if you wanted me on top of you, all you had to do was ask, Princess"

"I'm deducting 2 points from Scorpia's team, this is supposed to be the contact-free version ladies," The teacher said. The game soon ended. My team of course won. We made our way to the locker room to get changed for our next class.

Catra's POV.

OH MY GOD. NO NO NO. GO AWAY. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.

I try my best to focus on getting changed in the locker room and making my way out as quickly as possible. I soon felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me almost into a bear hug.

God, why does she have to have such muscular arms? Just makes this that much more difficult.

"Hey, why are you trying to leave so fast?"

"I...uh just...really need to use the bathroom" Sure that one's believable, right?

"Oops," She said as she let me go.

Please come back

"I'll see you at lunch?" She asked me

"Uh...oh, yeah," I said. She quickly gave me a kiss. I felt like I was melting. I tried my best to gently push her away and started off towards the bathroom.

Why is it here so early?

Time skip to lunch cause clearly someone is hungry

I sat down at our normal lunch table and laid my head down on my arms. I could feel the table start to shift as people started to sit down. I could smell Glimmer and Bow as they sat across from me. Soon enough Adora's scent engulfed my nose. She didn't say anything to me, I think she just assumed I was tired.

And so with Adora being sweet Adora, she started running her fingers through my hair as she was talking to everyone else. Occasionally glossing a finger over one of my ears. I felt my face start to blush as I was choking down every last purr that she was causing out of fear that if I let one out it would be a much different noise.

"Hey, Catra...Can I talk to you about something?" Sparkles asked quietly.

I looked up at her barely uncovering my face

"Privately"

We got up together and went into the nearest bathroom, which fortunately was empty.

"What's up Sparkles?" I asked, trying my best to push down the feelings from just moments before.

"You started your heat, haven't you?"

A/N BB Bean's song  Touch Starved is like my new favorite thing and they are a small artist that needs more recognition so you should listen to their music.