Is This Really Happening?

Catra's POV

Adora seems to really like the pin. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes but a smile on her face. The gift made her happy. I made her happy

Suddenly before I realized what was happening, I felt Adora wrap her hands around my face and she pulled me in.

My face feels like it's on fire. My brain is flashing like fireworks. I'm at a loss for breath.

Is she kissing me? There's no way. My mind is playing tricks on me. She... she likes someone...wait...

She breaks away from the kiss and chuckles

"I'm sorry," She says, her voice shaken by tears and chuckling.

"I've just wanted to do that for a while now"

Before I mess this up and let her think that I don't want her, I pull her back in and kiss her again.

She's kissing me back. Her lips are soft and warm. I feel my lips curve into a smile as I can't contain my giddiness.

"You should have done it sooner then Princess," I said, my forehead still pressed against hers.

"AWWW. Bow did you get it that time?" I hear Sparkles say

"Yeah, I got it," he said to her.

I don't even have the ability to get mad at them. Everything I've ever wanted, it's all standing in front of me. Was I really so blind that I couldn't see that she liked me back?

"As much as I hate to break up a moment as beautiful as this, we don't want to just watch you guys make out. So how about we have some cake?" DT said.

Adora and I chuckle a bit and pull away from each other hesitantly.

"Yeah, cake sounds great," Adora said.

Adora's POV

I pulled away from the kiss still with tears in my eyes and laughed a little.

"I'm sorry, I've just wanted to do that for a while now," I said to her as I tried to catch my breath.

Catra has a look of shock on her face. Her hands wrap around the back of my neck and she pulled me in again

Is she really going to?

Before I know it I feel her lips on mine yet again and this time I can feel the passion. She wants this too. I'm not afraid of her rejecting me.

I feel her lips start to form that gorgeous smile that I love so much as she pulls away

"You should have done it sooner then Princess," She said as she pressed her forehead against mine.

God every time she calls me that I get weak in the knees

"AWWW. Bow did you get it that time?"

Were they filming us? DID THEY KNOW CATRA LIKED ME BACK?

"As much as I hate to break up a moment as beautiful as this, we don't want to just watch you guys make out. So how about we have some cake?" DT said.

"Yeah, cake sounds great," I said

After we all had cake I decided I ought to get started settling down for the night. I said goodbye to everyone as they left and thanked them for coming. Once everyone was out the door, I made my way over to Catra.

"Hey, Kitten," I said while sitting down next to her

"Hey, Princess. Did you enjoy your birthday?"

"Best birthday I've ever had," I said. I leaned my head on her shoulder

"I'm glad"

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her

"Go ahead"

"Did they know you liked me back?

She laughed a little

"Yeah, pretty much everyone knew. I'm honestly shocked no one snitched. Did they all know you liked me?"

"Yeah. I was scared you would have caught on with Glimmer making jokes like she did this morning"

Catra's POV

Flashback to this morning

"As you can see we had them cook you pancakes since they are like your favorite food in the world...Well, second favorite food"

Over

OH. OH MY GOD. She...she was talking about me omg. I feel my face burning at the thought.

"Catra, you okay? You're blushing like crazy, and don't try to say you have another fever cause we all know that isn't true" Sparkles said walking into the room.

"Wait...so when you said you didn't actually have a fever, you weren't lying, you were just blushing? Why were you blushing so hard?" Adora asked me

"Uhhh..."

"Because you were looking all hot and sweaty in your uniform and she liked it," Bow said

"Shut it Crop Top"

"Aww you like me, how embarrassing for you," Adora said, wrapping her arms around me

God, I wish she never has to let me go.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't make a big deal out of it" I said teasingly

After a little more talking we all decided to go up to bed. I figured with how things went tonight I should probably try to sleep in my own room. I don't want to make Adora uncomfortable.

As I started to open my door Adora spoke up

"Why are you going in there?"

"I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable sleeping next to me now that...you know."

"I'm not uncomfortable with it. Are you?"

I looked at her and smiled

"No"

a/n: Sorry I haven't updated as fast as usual. I have a migraine condition so looking at screens for too long causes me a lot of pain so I decided to rest for a few days. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and I will continue to try to update.