Oh God. Why?

Catra's POV

As we pull into Adora's neighborhood I'm praying that we will pass this damn house.

"Pull in here"

Fuck

We get off my bike and go inside

Please no one be home, please no one be home

"Catra?"

I didn't even turn to look at her.

"Hey, Miss Angela," I said quietly.

Adora's POV

"Adora, what is she doing here?" Angela asked me

"She is an old friend, I wanted to catch up with her," I said, rather confused by this situation.

"She can stay, but she has to be gone before dinner. I don't want Glimmer to see her." She said.

I grabbed Catra's hand and pulled her upstairs.

"1. Why do you know them? 2. Why doesn't she want you seeing Glimmer? 3. Were you not going to say anything until you got busted?" I asked, probably sounding like a paranoid maniac.

"Calm down, it's just...Glimmer and I used to...date. And, well it didn't end all that great so we try our best to avoid each other. And I was going to say something once we were inside but Angela kinda beat me to it." Catra answered, she sounded like she was kind of freaked out by being here and running into Angela. But that wasn't what I could focus on.

"You and Glimmer, dated?" I asked. I'm genuinely shocked. I didn't think Catra was gay, I definitely didn't think Glimmer was. And I DEFINITELY didn't think they would be each other's types.

"Yeah, it was only a couple months, is that a problem for you?" She said I think she was worried that I might be judging her.

"Oh God no, that isn't a problem, it's just, surprising, to say the least. Never would have imagined you with someone that sparkly" I teased.

"What can I say, I got a thing for the bubbly girls" Catra joked back.

"So, I guess I don't actually have to introduce you to my new family, so how about we go watch a movie?" I asked