Resist...

A/N: I have been prewriting chapters, I figured since I have a few to spare I might as well give y'all the horny chapters all in one day. 

Catra's POV

I sat up on Adora's bed as she did her homework. I tried to distract myself with my phone but then Adora just had to plop herself down on me, her upper body strewn over my thighs.

"Do you really have to sit right there?" I asked, trying to hide my rising frustration. I am so getting her back for this

"Do you remember the quadratic formula?" She asked while pushing her paper and pencil towards my face to make me look.

"ax²+bx+c=0, then you plug the coefficients into the other formula" I explained as she wrote it down.

"Oooh, I'm dating a smarty pants" She gave me a peck on the cheek.

I soon felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Aww, Is my Kitten blushing?"

I felt my tail start to sway in response to her teasing words

"Sh-shut up," I say, it's getting more difficult to avoid being flustered.

"Come on, I think it's cute when you blush" She continued while wrapping her arms around my waist.

The shock my body feels with her arms around me is almost too much to take.

"Adora, can you move please?"

"But you're so comfy" She nuzzled closer

"I just need to cool off for a moment, I'm gonna go get some water" I said as I reluctantly unwrapped her from my body.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen trying to focus. All I can feel is the lack of warmth where Adora's arms had been splayed around me.

I get myself a glass of water and make Adora and me some pizza rolls since it appears that there isn't going to be a family dinner tonight.

Once I'm back upstairs I notice that Adora has returned to her desk chair. I give her some pizza rolls and return to the bed. We continue to talk as she does her work. Soon enough it was time for bed.

I got up to let her into the bed first so I can be on the outside, with the excuse that I keep getting thirsty so I may wake up and need to get water, rather than telling her the truth that I may need to run myself a cold shower.

Adora's POV

When school ended Lonnie and I met Glimmer at her car.

"Where's Catra?" I asked confused, normally she is the first one to the car trying to get out of here as fast as possible.

"Oh, Mom came to pick her up because she...wasn't feeling well" Glimmer drew out her last few words.

"Oh, okay"

I wonder why she didn't tell me.

Once we got home I went up to my room. The door was closed and I could hear slight mumbles coming from inside. Maybe she's on the phone with someone. I walk inside and she's lying there with her eyes closed.

"Adora please..."

"You need something, Kitten?" I asked. I figured she was just resting her eyes since she knew I had just come in, she didn't respond, but she did open her eyes.

"How are you? Glimmer said you came home because you weren't feeling well. Anything I can do to help?"

"Uh...No, I don't think so. I think I might have a cold. So I'm going to sleep in my room so I don't get you sick." She said

I know she's trying to be considerate of my well-being, but I am trying to be considerate of hers as well. She has nightmares every time she sleeps alone. So I explained she is free to stay in my room since it already has her germs in it.

I started doing my homework at my desk, but I didn't like how far I was from Catra. Plus, I need help with some of my work and she's secretly a genius. So I plopped myself down in her lap.

"Do you really have to sit right there?" She asked me, clearly flustered by the situation.

Cute

She helped me with a few problems then kind of pushed me off of her to go get water. I thought I may have crossed a boundary. She didn't seem mad when she came back upstairs, especially since she made me dinner. I continued to work on my homework and we kept talking until bed.

Normally she takes the space closest to the wall, but today she wanted the outer edge. Which seemed weird to me until she explained that she keeps getting really thirsty so she needed access to water.

Catra drifted to sleep first, shockingly enough considering how tense her body was since we got in the bed. Soon enough I fell asleep as well. But that didn't last long.

In her sleep, she must have turned to face me. My leg had slipped between hers. I woke to the feeling of something pushing down on my knee repeatedly.

When I opened my eyes I was face to face with Catra's sleeping form, except her head was tilted back, her ears were flickering and I could see her tail swaying quickly. I looked down to see her grinding against my knee. The look on her face is pure bliss. I think I know why she wasn't feeling well today.

Is she awake? Does she know she's doing that? Should I wake her up?

The questions were swarming around my head faster and faster as I felt her hips move up and down.

Of course, I should wake her. I want her to remember the first orgasm I gave her.

I was about to start shaking her, then I remembered how she had told me I'm only allowed to wake her up by kissing her face. And so that's what I did instead.

"Catra" *Kiss*

"Adora..." I hear Catra moan out

I don't think the sound of her voice will ever be leaving my ears now.

"Catra" *Kiss*

Her hips reach a sudden stop

Her eyes flash open. The look is difficult to describe. It is almost as if she is determining whether or not to be afraid or even more lustful.

Suddenly she pushed herself away from me, still laying on the bed.

"Adora I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I was asleep I swear!" She continued babbling trying to win forgiveness for something that I wasn't mad at.

"I know. That's why I woke you. I want you to be awake as I fuck you"