Car Ride of Implications

Thank you all so much for reading. I appreciate the bits of feedback that I've already been getting. I hope you will all continue to keep reading. 

Catra's POV

I waited at the entrance of the gym while Adora was getting the keys from Sparkles. I don't know what she said to her but what Glimmer said to me made me flustered as hell.

"Don't make a mess in my car Catra!" she yelled with a wink. Adora wasn't facing her, thank God. I'm pretty sure she didn't get what she meant by that. But it still didn't stop my face from becoming a tomato

"Let's get to the car," Adora said. She looks none the wiser.

Adora unlocks the door and we both get in the back seat.

"Feel free to take a nap on my shoulder"

I wanted nothing more than to do that. Well, one thing more. But I had to refrain.

"But you're all sweaty" I giggled.

"I could put a towel over my shoulder"

Stop having ways around my excuses.

"Still stinky" I playfully scrunched my face. She doesn't even smell. But I need to keep the distance or else I may not be able to resist my urges.

"Ouch," She said jokingly and pushed me.

She took out her phone to play games. I took the opportunity to ogle some more.

The sweat on her skin had subsided greatly but was there just enough to leave a light glistening where the sun shined through the car windows. Her muscles were still tensed, I could almost see her pulse through the veins in her arms. Her neck was a different story. I could clearly see her pulse in her neck. The temptation to kiss her neck was getting greater. I started to lean in and of course the usual cockblocks decided to join us.

"Told you they would both still have all their clothes on," Bow said.

"Why wouldn't we have our clothes on?" Adora said

"Cause I have a fever, some people start taking off their clothes when they get too hot," I said while shooting the other three a glare. They all clearly knew I didn't have a fever.

"Oh, okay"

Your stupidity is such a blessing.

"Alright, let's go home so Catra can rest off her Fever," Sparkles said.

She really is going to get me busted

The car ride back to the house was even more difficult. Lonnie had pushed me into the center of her and Adora. At this point, I had no choice to lean on her shoulder. My body couldn't resist.

"What happened to me being stinky" Adora whispered into my ear in a teasing tone.

"Comfy overcomes stinky, it's the rules," I said, trying to resist the urge to kiss her neck.

"Here and I thought it was just because I was irresistible" She whispered.

I froze. I didn't know how to respond to that. How do I respond to that? Was she trying to fluster me? Or was she just kidding around?

I removed my head from her shoulder after a minute or two. I laid my head straight back instead and closed my eyes.

Adora's POV

Catra and I got into the car.

"Feel free to take a nap on my shoulder," I said. I wanted to make her comfortable, plus I would get to have a cutie on my shoulder.

"But you're all sweaty," she said as she giggled

Her giggle is the most precious thing in the world. Such an innocent sound of pure joy coming out of the most beautiful person I know. I'd do anything to hear her giggle for the rest of my life.

"I could put a towel over my shoulder," I told her. I'm not going to push any further. If she doesn't want to be on my shoulder she doesn't have to, but I want to make sure she's comfy.

"Still stinky" She scrunched her face like a child looking at a piece of broccoli

"Ouch," I said as I playfully pushed her shoulder.

I pulled out my phone for a few minutes. Soon enough Glimmer, Bow, and Lonnie were back.

"Told you they would both still have all their clothes on," Bow said.

"Why wouldn't we have our clothes on?" I asked. It was genuinely confusing to me.

"Cause I have a fever, some people start taking off their clothes when they get too hot," Catra explained.

"Oh, okay"

Lonnie pushed Catra into the middle seat. After a few minutes, Catra leaned her head on my shoulder.

"What happened to me being stinky" I whispered to her, trying to tease

"Comfy overcomes stinky, it's the rules," she said.

"Here and I thought it was just because I was irresistible" I whispered, continuing to tease.

She didn't respond. After a minute or so she lifted her head and just leaned it straight back, closing her eyes.

It gave me the chance to admire her.

Her hair, a beautiful mess trailing down her neck. Her jawline, gorgeously squared, at the angle she has her head, it's nearly impossible to resist nipping at her neck and jaw...

"You done staring princess?"

Shit... she caught me... she didn't even open her eyes.

"Sorry, I just wanted to...make sure you were alright." It's the best lie I could come up with.

"I'm fine, no need to worry about me"

Soon enough we were back at the house.

"You want me to carry you inside?" I asked Catra. I didn't mean for it to come out, but it did.

"And who says chivalry is dead?" She said, smirking at me. She slid to the edge of the seat and wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up.

"You drop me princess and your dead"

"Aww, Kitten, you know you'd miss me too much"

Glimmer's POV

I know damn- well Catra didn't have a fever, after seeing how Adora looked after try-outs, I'm not surprised she had the reaction she did.

The entire car ride they were staring and whispering to each other. And now

Now Adora is carrying her into the house?

"You drop me princess and your dead" Catra said

"Aww, Kitten, you know you'd miss me too much," Adora said

Bow, Lonnie, and I looked at each other.

"Are we sure they didn't fuck in the car while we were still doing try-outs?" Bow said

"Trust me, Catra is way too much of a coward to make the first move without a guarantee that Adora likes her back. And Adora is too oblivious to have caught on this soon." Lonnie said.