Reunion

Catra's POV

"Ooops, didn't see ya there" I laughed after spiking the ball into the girl's face

It's what she gets for being an asshole. She could have just apologized when she hit me.

Suddenly, as the girl was walking closer to me about to hit me, I get tackled.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GET OFF ME PSYCHO" I scream, still having no clue who just jumped on me.

"I'm sorry, I just got so excited when I realized it was you," The girl said with a precious chuckle.

"A-Adora? Don't tell me that's your dumbass on top of me"

"Yeah, it is," She says as she gets off of me to help me back up

I look at her with disbelief and I pull her into a proper hug.

"I missed you so much, you big doofus"

"I missed you too"

We pulled away from the hug. And I finally got a good look at her. Same stupid hair poof. Same gorgeous eyes. But Holy Shit she got ripped. She was wearing this thin grey tank top that laid perfectly on top of her muscles. When the hell did she get abs? Why can't I stop looking at them? And her jeans were forming to her legs. I could tell she was a runner. God damn it, stop looking.

"You...got tall," I said, trying to draw attention away from the fact that I was ogling her body in other ways.

"You got cuter," Adora said. I nearly burst into flames right there.

"I AM NOT CUTE" I yelled trying to take control of my emotions. It didn't work out so well.

"Yeah yeah. Say, do you want to hang out after school? I can introduce you to my new foster family.

"Wait, you're still in the system?" I'm shocked. How could no-one have wanted someone so amazing?

"Well yeah, nobody wants the teenagers, we aren't all as cute as you."

" I AM NOT ahh forget it. Yeah, I'd love to come to meet the people that brought you back into my life." I said, once again trying to keep my blushing to a minimum.

One day back and she already is driving me crazy.

Adora's POV

As soon as I heard that amazing laugh, it was like I had no control over my body. I tackled her.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GET OFF ME PSYCHO" Catra screamed at me. I still couldn't let go. My brain said I should but my body had missed hugging my best friend.

"I'm sorry, I just got so excited when I realized it was you," I said to her, still clinging to her on the ground.

"A-Adora? Don't tell me that's your dumbass on top of me" Catra said. Thank God she actually remembers me.

"Yeah, it is" I said to her, finally getting off the poor girl to help her up

She pulled me in for another hug. This one much tighter. I could hardly breathe but it felt like I was finally at peace again.

"I missed you so much you big doofus," she said to me

"I missed you too"

She pulled away and we stood in awkward silence for a few minutes. She was just staring me up and down. I have changed a lot to build wise since the last time we saw each other. I took this opportunity to look at her as well. Her hair is wild as always. Her gorgeous mismatched eyes, one a deep blue and the other reminding me of golden dandelions. Her tanned skin with all her freckles plastered across her face. But her face had squared off more. And her body had gotten more...stunning. Her waist slim but her chest and hips were...wait why am I noticing this?

"You...got tall" She finally says, breaking our silence and pulling my attention away from her body.

"You got cuter," I said, immediately regretting it, hoping she doesn't think I'm weird or anything.

"I AM NOT CUTE" Catra yelled back at me, She has a slight red in her cheeks and I must've embarrassed her.

I try to change the subject quickly to keep her from being mad at me

"Yeah yeah. Say, do you want to hang out after school? I can introduce you to my new foster family." I said, hoping it would both keep her from being mad, and give us a chance to catch up after all these years.

"Wait, you're still in the system?" Catra said back to me. She sounded genuinely shocked.

"Well yeah, nobody wants the teenagers, we aren't all as cute as you." GOD DAMN WHY CAN'T I STOP CALLING HER CUTE

" I AM NOT ahh forget it. Yeah, I'd love to come to meet the people that brought you back into my life." She said, her cheeks reddened again.