Horror Flicks and Cute Chicks

Adora's POV

We head down to the home theater. Catra picks out a movie to watch. She put on IT (2017).

"Now why on Earth would you put on a horror movie?" I asked her

"I thought now that you're big and strong you wouldn't be so scared of a little old clown" Catra chuckled.

"Muscles don't overcome creepy supernatural beings" I retort

"Well if you get too scared you can always curl up to me, I'll keep you safe ya big baby" She teased.

"Like I need your protection," I said as the movie starts

The second Georgie was eaten I knew I was a goner. I just curled up in a ball and leaned up against Catra. She chuckled. And then I could have sworn I heard her purring.

Catra's POV

God damn it, Adora, why do you have to be curled up so close. I feel a rumble coming from my chest and I try my best to fight it down but I can't seem to keep it away.

*Purrr*

Fuck

I just let it happen for the rest of the movie as Adora laid next to me.

"Adora" I nudged her

"Adora, the movie is over, you can look up now"

"But you're so comfy," Adora said. Thank God it's still dark in here because if Adora looked up she would see just how red my face was.

"I gotta go before Glimmer gets home," I say to her, hoping she'll get the hint.

"Uhhg fine," She said as she got up.

She walked me to the door and I hugged her goodnight. She was the first to let go. I wish I could have stayed longer. I got on my bike and headed home. Hope he isn't going to be mad.