You've Gotta be Kidding me, Sparkles

Warning: very mild smut (kind of) in the beginning.

Catra's POV

"What if I didn't want you to be messing around?" Adora said. Her voice was so quiet, I could barely hear it.

"What did you just say?" I had to be sure I heard her correctly.

"What if I didn't want you to be messing around?" She said with a little more enthusiasm.

I could feel the blush from earlier flooding back to my face. My tail unconsciously clenched around Adora's waist again.

"Do you mea..." I get cut off by her lips. I sigh into the kiss as she pushes me down on her bed.

I can't help but bite at her bottom lip, causing her to open her mouth a little, just enough for me to slip my tongue in. Our mouths moving rhythmically with each other.

I feel her hands pulling up my shirt. We break the kiss just long enough for it to be pulled off my head. She starts kissing down my neck. I think I'm in heaven. I start tugging at her shirt. I need to see her.

She stands up for a second and pulls off her shirt. I sit up and start kissing her abs. I hear her moan lightly.

She pushes me back down onto the bed.

"Not your turn yet, Kitten," She said with a smirk as she leans back down and starts kissing down my chest. I feel my body curling up to her mouth.

As if on fucking cue knowing when to ruin a good moment. Glimmer walks in, I'm assuming to ask us something. I hear her audibly gasp

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY," She said quickly slamming the door.

I couldn't help laughing. Adora started laughing too as she clung to me.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked her, still laughing.

"Yeah, I think it did. Do you think we scarred her?"

"Well, she's already seen me, but I don't think seeing her new sister that kind of way was that wholesome for her"

"The mood is kind of ruined, isn't it?" she asked me, still with that beautiful smile on her face.

"Yeah, probably a good thing though. You didn't even take me out to dinner first" I teased.

"Well excuse me, little miss rubbing up my thigh" She teased back.

"Lets just go to bed." I giggled and rolled my eyes

Adora wrapped her arms around me and kissed me one last time.

"Good night, Kitten."

"Good night, Princess."

Glimmer's POV

I ran from Adora's room as fast as I could back to my room where Lonnie and Bow were waiting.

"So did they want to have a sleepover with us?" Bow asked me

"Uhm, they were a little preoccupied," I said trying to shake the image from my head.

"OOOOHHHH," Lonnie and Bow said in sync.

God, I need to bleach my eyeballs.

Adora's POV

The next morning I woke up with Catra clutching me even tighter than normal. I quickly realize we are both shirtless. Memories of what happened last night started flooding back. I kissed her. I really kissed her. Well, we did more than that. God, her body is so beautiful. We were really about to do that. Not that I would have minded but I'm kind of glad Glimmer walked in. I do want it to be special and I don't even know what Catra is to me yet. Does she want to be considered my girlfriend?

My mind has been running so fast I got caught up in my thoughts. I didn't even realize Catra had been trying to get my attention until she started shaking me.

"Adora! Where is your head at?"

"On my neck," I said sarcastically.

"No, seriously. Why are you so deep in thought? I've been trying to get your attention for the last few minutes"

"I was just thinking about last night."

Catra's face shifted to a look of worry

"You don't regret it, do you?" she asked quietly.

I sat up quickly and kissed her. Once I broke away from the kiss I spoke again.

"I will never regret that. I know you were just making a joke last night but it made me think about the fact that we were going really fast for people who haven't even been on an actual date"

"Well, then let's do it," She said with enthusiasm

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Let's go on an actual date"

"You aren't just saying that to get into my pants are you?" I asked teasingly

"Of course I'm only saying it for that," She said with a monotone voice.

"Catra!"

"No dummy, I'm saying it because I want to go on a date with you." She said with a chuckle.

"Okay, good."

"So what do you say, do you want to go on a date tonight?" She asked.

"Of course."