Chapter 31 - I Don't Want To~

"Illumi, I choose you!"

Illumi, "..."

"Use 100 bone crusher!" Friday pointed at the martial arts fighter in front of them, his voice echoing in the quiet arena.

Illumi, "... Brother, what are you doing?"

Friday froze and sighed, "Doing a p•kemon reference."

"P•kemon?"

"Nevermind." Friday scratched his head, "Just go break the guy's bones."

After receiving his brother's orders, Illumi surprisingly didn't move. The youth only inspected his brother's opponent quietly. After realizing the difference in the martial art fighter, Illumi opened his mouth, "Brother."

"Yeah, I know." Friday smiled, "The guy finally evolved into a Nen user."

When they first met the martial art fighter in line, Friday, who was sensitive to aura, quickly discovered that the man was a half-awakened nen-user. He estimated that it wouldn't take long before all the man's Aura Nodes to be completely open. However, Friday didn't think that it would only take a week! The martial art fighter must have trained intensively since then.

"He's the first nen-user I had to fight, so don't go easy on him."

"I won't." Illumi looked at the martial art fighter with cold eyes. He still didn't let go of the fact that this guy offered a deathmatch. Too bad he can't kill anyone in Stop Time.

...Should he just kill him later? Give the man a slow and painful death?

Before Illumi could further fantasize about killing the man, he felt a dull pain on the side of his stomach. He looked down and saw his little brother looking at him with an irritated face.

"Silly brat. As if I don't know what you're thinking about." Friday shook his head. "Don't kill him just because he offered a deathmatch." Friday pinched Illumi again, using more strength this time. "Even if he killed me, you're still not allowed to kill him, got it?"

The ten-year-old boy opened his mouth as if he wants to say something before closing his mouth shut.

Not hearing a reply from Illumi, Friday sighed and let the subject go. "Whatever. Go break his bones."

Illumi solemnly nodded, inching forward to the martial art fighter while holding his little brother's hand. The youth didn't hold back when he broke the fighter's right arm. The crisp sound of shattering bones could make some's scalp grow cold.

While Illumi was busy, Friday focused his attention on something else, pretending that the sound of breaking bones doesn't faze him at all.

Friday's eyes darted across the whole arena for a couple of seconds. When nothing caught his interest, he looked back again at Illumi and the martial art fighter. That's when Friday noticed a small piece of paper sticking out slightly out of the martial artist's sleeve.

Curious, Friday reached over and pulled the unfolded piece of paper out.

"...Hmm."

Before Illumi could ruthlessly break another limb, he heard his brother telling him to stop.

"That's enough, Illumi." Friday smiled at the confused little boy as he folds the paper to its original form before returning it to the sleeve pocket.

Illumi frowned, "Brother. This isn't enough." He only broke the right arm and the left leg. For a typical person, it might be sufficient. However, for a Nen user that's a martial artist, Illumi wasn't confident.