Chapter 34 - Convincing the Clown

Realizing that Hisoka was referring to his little brother when the red-haired youth said "small," Friday didn't get annoyed or embarrassed. Instead, he chuckled, peering down at Hisoka with amused crescent eyes.

Is that supposed to be an insult? I don't use it in the first place. So what if it's big or small? It's not my loss. It's the people topping that needs to worry~.

After these thoughts passed through Friday's brain, Friday tried to get up from Hisoka to find some clothes. It's not because he's embarrassed being seen naked or anything. It's because if Hisoka's going to kill him, he wants to die clothed.

However, Hisoka didn't let Friday get off, grabbing the man's wrists and pinning him on the floor.

Friday hissed from the pain of his head smacking the floor and Hisoka's harsh handling of his broken arm. Frowning, he looked at the red-haired youth and expressed that he's not interested in minors, earning him a laugh from Hisoka.

"Are you in any position to say that, little boy? Even in this look, in reality, you're younger than me." After hearing that Hisoka knew his identity, Friday's expression didn't fluctuate, not surprised at all. Hisoka continued, "This body and your little boy body have something in common, guess what it is~?" Probably because of the unusual development, Hisoka decided to hold off killing the person right away.

Friday smirked, "They both have a small d*ck?"

"..." Hisoka ignored Friday's joke. "No~. I know you are the little boy because your eyes are the same in both bodies." 

Friday craned his neck to the side, confused.

Sighing, Hisoka let go of Friday's wrist, his hands moving down towards the man's feeble neck. He gently wrapped his cold fingers around the man's throat. "...Yep~. Right now, you're showing the very same dead eyes when that fighter was strangling you~. Your eyes say that you give up on living...I have no interest in fighting the dead, you know? I should just kill you~."

"..." After hearing Hisoka, the smirk on Friday's lips was completely wiped off. "Haah...Reading me like that..." Friday lowered his head, making the clown think that the man was surrendering his life to him. Though, the next instant, the man used all of his strength to spring up and headbutt Hisoka hard on the forehead.

There was a loud smack that echoed in the empty Laundry Room.

Hisoka widened his eyes with surprise, feeling a burning sensation on his forehead.

"So...F*cking annoying!" Friday gnashed his teeth before grabbing Hisoka by his collar. In his original body, Friday is half a head taller than Hisoka. So at the moment, he's looking down at Hisoka with fierce glowing green eyes, face slightly tinged with red from anger. "You're right! I seriously don't care about my d*mn life! But you piss me off, so I won't let you take it!"

"You sure have a colorful vocabulary for a five-year-old ~." Hisoka regained his calm and rubbed his forehead with a pout. He didn't get angry, feeling like the man was just like those stray cats in the streets. Feisty, but cute and harmless. "You can't guarantee that I won't kill you just by saying that. What if I didn't annoy you then? That means that I can I take your life?"

Getting too angry is not a great choice in this situation. Friday took a deep breath and let go of Hisoka. "No. You've been pissing me off ever since you were born, Hisoka." Friday moved away from the clown and began looking for clothes. "You think you're the only one who could read, people? I know what kind of person you are, Hisoka." Too lazy to come up with his own description of Hisoka, Friday opened up the Hunter x Hunter Wikipedia and began reading it. "You're always searching for strong opponents and would spare those who have great potential."