Chapter 28 - My Brother is Very Strong

Friday looked at the frozen red-haired teenager in front of him and sighed. Even as a teenager, Hisoka's light amber eyes showed infatuation towards the strong fighters in the ring.

"What's wrong, Mil?" Illumi asked. He followed his brother's sight and saw the red-haired youth his brother was looking at. Is that guy the reason for his brother's sigh? Should he kill him later?

Sensing a murderous aura next to him, Friday gripped Illumi's hand tighter, making the aura dispersed.

"I just don't like the color of his hair, that's all. He looks like a clown."

His hair also reminds me of Thursday. How annoying.

"I don't want to stay here any longer, Illumi. Let's go."

Friday tried to drag Illumi out of the arena, but the silly kid stayed on his spot. With his eyebrows furrowed, Illumi looked on Friday.

Without speaking a word, Friday was aware that Illumi knew that he was hiding something from him. That was what Friday got from lowering his guard in front of Illumi. The kid could now pick up some of his lies. The only other person that could tell that he was lying was Maha. Even if Friday has his guard up, Maha could tell, but the old geezer doesn't say anything.

"...It's really nothing. Just that, it would be bothersome if we meet." Friday pointed at Hisoka with a soft smile.

I'm not in a mood to deal with a clown right now.

After nodding slowly, Illumi finally let Friday drag him out of the arena.

---

After exploring other parts of Heavens Arena, Friday and Illumi found nothing interesting. If they weren't born as Zoldycks, surrounded by luxury since birth, perhaps they'll see Heaven Arena as impressive. Even the most expensive room wasn't that much better than the rooms in their mansion. There weren't any fighters that caught his attention either.

So, in the end, they decided to return to Real-Time.

In the elevator, Friday looked down to check the time and realized they only spent a couple of hours in Stop Time, yet they were already returning to Real-Time.

"Tsk, what a waste," Friday mumbled under his breath.

Entering the 1st floor, Friday and Illumi made their way back to the arena. On the way there, Friday asked Illumi if the trip bored him.

Illumi shook his head, puzzling Friday.

"What's keeping you entertained, then?" Friday asked curiously.

"You," Illumi said, squeezing Friday's hand at the same time. His face didn't show it, but Illumi was very content at the moment. As long as he was spending time with his brother, there was nothing to be dissatisfied about.

"Wow..." Friday smiled, impressed. "Can't believe you're only ten. You should really say that cheesy stuff when you're on a date in the future. "

Illumi paused before narrowing his eyes, "Mil, I can't believe you're only five. You talk like you're older than me." You've never called me big brother. You've always referred to me Illumi when we're alone.

"...Assassin children mature faster than a regular person. And besides-." Friday thought of a good excuse, "I spend a lot of time with Maha. There's a saying that if you spend a lot of time with old men, you'll also become one..."

I made that up.

---

When they arrived at their seats, Friday released his hold on Illumi's hand and returned to the ring. After using Shu on the bomb deactivator and pressing it, his watch gave him a message. Friday quickly put the deactivator back in his pocket.

[Lives saved!]

[5 seconds count down before returning to Normal Time!]

[5...4...3...2...1]

[Normal Time!]

The moment the watch ended its message, it disappeared, and time resumed.

Friday watched his opponent dropped on the ground, making a thud sound, and listened to the loud cheer from the crowd that followed it.

"Wow! That kid...He looked like he teleported!" A man from the stands yelled frantically. "I didn't even see him move, and his opponent just dropped to the ground!"

The old referee looked at the Friday and told him to go to the 50th floor. The old man secretly shook his head, knowing that the five-year-old must have used Nen to accomplished the task. At five years old, yet already knew high-level Nen, how terrifying.

Friday nodded and exited the ring, returning to his seat where Illumi and Rai were. Rai had on a confused looked, not believing that the young master had just won, but he still congratulated Friday.

"Rai, of course, I would win!" Friday turned to face Illumi and began acting shamelessly. "Big brother, why aren't you congratulating me? I defeated that big guy on my own. Aren't I strong?"

"..." Aren't I the one who did all of the work? -_-

Sighing, Illumi still humored his brother.

"Yes, Mil. You are strong. Very strong. " ^_^

Author's Note:

Friday: I'm so bored. There's nothing to do in Heavens Arena. 

Illumi: There's something to do. 

Friday: What? 

Illumi: You. (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

---

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks for reading and all of the support!