Chapter 12 - Meal Time

Friday woke up with his body writhing with pain. His small hands were shaking uncontrollably at the same time. He could hear himself gasping for breath.

It seems they increased the potency of the poison and injected it into him while he was asleep.

The agonizing pain only lasted for a couple of minutes, and during those minutes, Friday forced himself not to cry.

When his head cleared up, Friday looked around the room - Maha was gone, leaving behind only boring-faced servants with him again.

On the bright side, Friday woke up just in time for mealtime. A servant came forward with a milk bottle and held it in front of his mouth, touching his lips. The servants can't hold him or touch him casually for him not to develop any relationships. The only exception was when they need to change his diapers or when he takes a bath. :/

Sucking on the nipple of the bottle, Friday noticed that the delicious taste was still the same. However, the familiar burning feeling in his throat has gotten stronger, indicating they switched the poison in the milk. Hmm, they'll probably change the one during bath time too...

Friday, looked up, meeting the servant's worried gaze. He stopped sucking and gave the servant a cute giggle before continuing to drink the poisoned milk.

Instead of comforting the guy, he looked even worse. "...Young Master Milluki, that time will come soon, please survive." He said those words so silently that Friday didn't even hear him.

After feeding, the servant returned to his post.

It's going to take him about an hour before he feels sleepy again, so Friday decided to exercise his baby muscles. Closing and opening his hand while frantically kicking his chubby legs until he got tired.

These tiny movements were enough to tire him out, but weirdly he wrote for 2 hours and 30 minutes inside the dream without breaking a sweat nor getting a tiny bit hungry.

Friday got to admit that Milluki is a genius. Without him, he'll be bored to death, and the huge amount of time he uses sleeping would go to waste.

That Beatrix... She reminds him slightly of that d*mned old geezer... The only person he has ever called a teacher in his previous life. The one who molded him into who he is today - A cold-blooded killer.

Remembering that old man immediately put him in a bad mood, making him kick his legs even more furiously.

Half an hour quickly passed, and his long-awaited drowsiness came over him. He happily closed his eyes, excited to go to school again.

Author's Note:

Poison~ Poison~ Gatta fill him up full of Poison~

Thanks for reading!