Chapter 25 - Hold Out Your Hand

"Young Master Illumi, you are number 2372. And, Young Master Milluki, you are number 2373." Rai informed them of their numbers as they walk down the hallway to the first arena floor. As Friday's personal butler, Rai is used to Friday's antics and has already moved on what happened earlier.

Looking at Rai's face, Friday was sure that the only thing inside Rai's mind is to defend his beloved Master Silva's reputation.

With a slight smile on his face, Friday surveyed the large arena. In the middle, there are 16 rings in total. Each has two fighters fighting like there's no tomorrow, swinging their fists at each other like wild animals. The audience was no different. Like brutes, they shout wretched words at the contestants in the ring.

While waiting for their numbers to be called, Friday used the time to silently think and observe the people around him. As Illumi said, he sucks at fighting. Even if Friday was an adult and not a five-year-old, he can't win against the 99% of people here.

If everything didn't work out as planned in these past few years, Friday was sure that the Zoldycks would have already disowned him and thrown him out at Meteor City. Recalling about the past, Friday realized that he really owed that old geezer a lot...

Friday shook his head. He doesn't want to think about that small wrinkly old man anymore. Instead, Friday redirected his thoughts to his perky ass father, with a mouth-watering 8-pack.

"What are you thinking about, Mil?" Illumi asked Friday curiously as he noticed his little brother's cheek turning light red.

"Papa."

"Yes?"

The two children turned to look at Rai, who was sitting in between them. The Zoldyck butler became flustered, realizing what he said.

"I-..."

"Number 2371 and Number 2541. Please enter Ring H." Before Rai could explain himself, the announcer called his number up. He used this as a chance to escape the judging eyes of the children. Quickly making his way down the ring.

"He sure is fun to tease." Friday chuckled as he watched Rai's back.

"Why are you thinking about Dad?" With Rai gone, Illumi moved closer to Friday and held his little brother's hand.

"You told me to not forget what Dad said to us before we left." Friday kept his mischievous eyes on Rai, who was about to fight a burly man twice his size.

I wasn't thinking about his butt and abs~. Not at all~.

"So you know that if we lost once, Dad wants us to immediately come home?" Illumi asked, concerned about his brother's carefree attitude.

"Yep, that's why we can't lose until we reach the 200th floor. Your little brother really wants that, 200 million Jenny~." Friday nodded as he watched Rai quickly defeating the opponent with a single chop in the neck. "As expected of a Zoldyck Butler..."

"...I can do better," Illumi mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Against the crowd's loud cheering, Friday didn't hear what Illumi said.

"Nothing."

"Ok, then. Illumi, hold out your hand." Friday smiled at the ten-year-old boy.

Illumi didn't say anything and did what Friday asked of him. He watched as his little brother took two things out of his pocket. He placed one of them, a controller with a single button in his hand.

Confused, Illumi looked up at his smiling brother.

"You've guessed it. It's a bomb controller."

Author's Note:

Friday: Hold out your hand.

Illumi: Are we getting married?

Friday: ???

---

It will make sense next chapter.

It's been 25 chapters, yet there's still no romance?? Who are the male leads? We haven't saved or killed anyone yet? Why are we still five-years-old? Yes~ Yes~ I know, the plot is very slow. However, I'll tell you guys something: Illumi, Hisoka, and Chrollo will definitely be male leads. And- there's going to be 6, 7, or 8 male leads in total. Yep, I have no idea how's that going to work, but hey, that's the plan.

Thanks for reading and all the support~