Chapter 6 - Milluki's Wish

Friday raised one of his baby hands and placed it inside his toothless mouth. Mad, he chewed his hand grumpily, his tiny legs kicking the air. He turned his head to look at the familiar monotonous servants and glanced up to the even more familiar ceiling.

He couldn't help but feel disappointed, leaving him pondering for a moment. He immediately spotted the problem of why the operation didn't work the way he wanted it to. Friday believed that he simply didn't desire it enough to make his vision real.

Is it necessary for me to transform into a boy? No, not really. It would be convenient if I did.

His desire was not enough. His inner thoughts made it clear. Sighing inside his head, Friday closed his eyes and began thinking about the other approach. He'll put the transforming the body aside. For now, he'll just focus on opening his aura nodes.

Being awake for 2 hours made his baby body quickly tired. Yawning, Friday planned to solve his nen problem after his sleep. The last thought in Friday's mind before falling asleep was: No one came to visit again...

Friday had a dream.

Someone was crying. Sitting in the middle of darkness, a boy with dark hair was crying pitifully. Seeing a shadow of himself in that boy, Friday felt a needle pricking his heart. There was a moment in his previous life where he's also like this.

Friday walked towards the little boy and kneeled down to ask him what's wrong. The little boy was sitting with his trembling back facing Friday. The boy seemed to not hear him since he didn't turn around. In between his sobs, Friday picked up some words. "I'm useless... weak...Lonely... No one loves me."

With slight hesitation, he slowly reached out his hand to pat the boy's shoulder. However, once his hand came in contact, the boy vanished like a puff of smoke. The boy disappeared with the darkness with him.

The dream took him to another place. The wall of darkness became metallic plates reflecting off blue lights coming in front of him.

"Papa, I killed them." Friday quickly realized that his mouth was moving on its own.

"Good, but you took more time than expected. I'll increase your difficulty in training. Here are your targets for this month. You are dismissed." Friday was shocked when he saw Silva Zoldyck in front of him.

"Yes, Papa." His body walked out of the room, traveled down the dark hallway, and stopped in front of a door. He entered and was welcomed with light coming from numerous computer screens. He felt his tense body relax as his fingers danced across the keyboard.

His body mumbled in a solemn voice, "Papa wasn't impressed... I'll never be a skillful assassin like big brother Illumi with my weak body... I'll kill people another way." The body typed out, "The basics of coding and programming" in the search bar.

Friday was brought to the next scene. At this point in the dream, he realized what's happening.

Are these memories?

The computer screen began to fade, and the mouse in his hand morphed into a whip. Friday watched as his hand rose and struck down, whipping a bloody white-haired boy.

Due to immense pain, Killua was unconscious.

"There's no point anymore... Killua, because of you, no one will love me. All their attention is on you." Milluki chuckled softly, "I only wish for someone to love me...Wait, I have my anime waifus to do that." His body laughed, but he felt his eyes burning.

"Wahhhh!" Friday woke up crying. His baby face was flushed, tears running down his crimson cheeks.

"Wahh-...!" Oh sh- You scared me.

His cries halted once his eyes focused on Silva's face. His eyes are looking at him with amusement.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading!