Chapter 9 - Milluki's Dream Training Space

[You have entered Milluki's Dream Training Space! Welcome, Player! You have 1 email! Click screen to open.]

In front of Friday was a holographic screen similar to the one he uses to read the Hunter x Hunter Wikipedia. Confused, he looked around his dream only to find nothing but darkness. When he looked down on his hands, he was slightly surprised at how familiar they are:

They are the hands that took hundreds of lives. - No doubt about it.

Hmm? He didn't have time to examine his hands in his last dream. But, Friday assumed he was in his original appearance before the dream changed into Milluki's perspective.

He brought his hands closer to his face, his eyes widening before chuckling to himself.

This dream was quite interesting. It was so detailed that it even included Friday's fingerprints! Friday remembered that his last dream was also vivid and life-like.

"Weird... Anyways~" He focused his attention on the screen, his eyes pausing on the words, 'Milluki's Dream Training Space!' before clicking.

[Email opened!

To: Player

Contents:

The purpose of Milluki's Dream Training Space is to help the Player adjust to the world of Hunter x Hunter. There are 4 training modules that one can complete: 1) Nen 2) Language/World 3) Assassin Techniques 4) Technology.

Conditions:

Will only activate once the Player has the desire to learn Nen.

Only available if the Player is sleeping.

Limitations:

The dreams won't stop unless the Player completes all 4 training modules.

During training, the Player could experience real pain. Warning: The Player could die during training.

The time in the dream space is incredibly slower than that of real-time. For every 2 hours of sleep equals 5 hours of training time.

The Nen skills and assassin skills won't immediately activate in real life unless the Player wants to. Warning, the Player can only release 3 skills a day. Releasing more than 3 skills will lead to severe brain damage.

The Player would be assisted by master Milluki's Waifus. If the Player falls into temptation and abuses them, the Player would lose this privilege.

Good luck with your training.

From: Milluki Zoldyck]

Click [Closed Email]

The holographic screen issued out another statement: [ Click to begin training ]

"...Ah, ok." There's a lot of questions inside his head, but he decided to just accept what's happening. Nen is quite versatile even it can do this kind of thing logic. If Ging can make a video game out of Nen, it can do this too. It's just a question of how Milluki managed to do this?

Though, what bothers Friday the most was that based on the email...Milluki somehow knows that this world is called Hunter x Hunter. O-O?! And - If I'm in his body, where's Milluki now?

Friday shook his head and told himself to stop thinking about it. That's his own problem. I have my own problems too.

With that thought, Friday tapped the screen and prepared himself for training.

Author's Note:

Is this too much? XD

Thanks for reading!