Chapter 4 - Let's Make Things Faster, Shall We?

A couple of days passed by, Friday, who was incapable of doing anything at the moment, spent most of the time sleeping, re-watching the anime, and reading the Fandom Wikipedia. On the other hand, the Zoldyck family made use of this time shocking and poisoning his small body. The strength of the training stayed the same, but the frequency increased. He used to wake up from the slight pain every time, but now he couldn't feel anything at all!

Hmm...? If I do that, It'll make things quicker. Friday's chubby baby face showed a toothless grin.

What are you talking about?

?!

The female voice suddenly spoke inside his head, interrupting his thoughts.

Nothing...What's up? This is the first time the female voice has popped up since the last time.

Nothing...And that's a problem.

...Why? ?-?

I'm BORED! I spent the last couple of days watching your baby face drool! You didn't ask me any questions about the second option. Aren't you curious? I'm so bored... T-T

In his head, he's imagining himself wearing a small smile when facing this girl.

Sorry to hear that, but as you can see...This chubby baby body of mine could only do this much at the moment. (-_- Why are you complaining if you're the one who put me in this useless body in the first place?)

Eh? I thought human babies are more capable? Like you know? Babies fly and shoot lasers with their eyes?

Haha. Woman, I don't know what human babies you're talking about, but I know we're not thinking about the same one.

Whatever...I'm not human, so how should I know? \ (-w-)/

I'm not surprised. Seeing your lack of knowledge of humans, I'm guessing this must be your first job then? As for the second option, I don't want to know about it right now. I've got the feeling that my sense of pride and morality will take a blow, causing my motivation levels to drop this early in the game.

^w^ HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS IS MY FIRST JOB?! - And ok, suit yourself~

You're easy to read.

SHHH...;-;

Haha. I'll be nice and make things more exciting for both of us. I'm quite bored as well. I don't plan spending years waiting before I start the show. And, you came just in time. I was about to ask you questions.

Here, look at this. he pulled up the Wikipedia page on the holographic screen.

I'm going to do that - I'll change this baby body to a young boy

o.o

Author's Note:

AHHHHHHH >W<

HURRY UP AND GROW SO YOU CAN DO PAPAPA ////

LET'S MOVE THE PLOT FASTER!!

Thanks for reading!