Chapter 29 - Illumi's Thoughts

One week later.

In a hotel, lying on a bed, Friday held up a paper to his face, with a pondering expression.

"10 million Jenny..." Friday read the number on the paper. "Will this be enough to cover it...?" The five-year-old boy mumbled softly to himself. "Do I really need to fight for the 200 million Jenny tomorrow?"

Heavens Arena uses a 10-story scale. Meaning, if a fighter won on the 40th floor, he advances to the 50th. If one lost on the same level, that person regresses back to the 30th. There's also a rule that a fighter can only fight two matches a day.

So, a week later, the Friday, Illumi, and Rai have already reached the 180th floor. They each obtained 10 million Jenny and a private room. Though even after getting a private room, they decided to just stay in the luxury hotel the two other servants already booked.

The two other servants were twins - a brother and a sister. They also wanted to participate in Heavens Arena, but Rai wouldn't let them. Feeling that Rai was being unfair, they were quite annoyed at him for a couple of days.

And- Of course, to get all the way up to the 180th floor. Friday looked up at Illumi, who was in the middle of brushing his teeth - He made that kid do all the beating.

Truly, Illumi is such a useful kid~.

Smiling brightly, Friday waved at Illumi. Illumi stopped brushing his teeth and waved back from the bathroom, confused.

Though, realizing that he doesn't need 10 days to beat up his opponent with Illumi there, Friday lowered the bomb intensity. Leaving Stop Time when there was still 9 days left always made his heartache. Ironically, Friday felt that he wasted time, even though time was not moving.

Sighing, Friday rolled over the large soft bed.

Whatever, I'll stick around till tomorrow. I shouldn't be too impatient. Don't forget, we're talking about 200 million here...

They haven't really encountered any problems with previous matches, surely tomorrow fight will go smoothly.

Finally done preparing himself for bed, Illumi walked towards the bed Friday was on.

Friday felt the space behind him sink a little as Illumi climbed onto the bed.

There was clearly another bed in the room, but they both knew no one was going to use it. In fact, it hasn't been used since Friday, and Illumi always slept together.

After dimming the lights on the way, Illumi got under the covers. Friday put the paper on the nightstand next to the bed before joining Illumi.

Friday yawned, ready to go to sleep, and dream about those women. He didn't forget to say goodnight to Illumi before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

"Goodnight, Illumi..."

"Goodnight, Mil."

A couple of minutes later, Illumi heard his brother's even breathing, signaling that his brother was asleep. His brother always falls asleep in a matter of minutes, and Illumi knew that he is a heavy sleeper.

Not afraid that his brother will wake up, Illumi peered over his brother's cute face. He observed his brother's chubby rosy cheeks, long eyelashes of his charming curved eyes, and his delicate lips.

Adorable.

Without thinking, Illumi landed a kiss on his little brother's forehead. After he did that, Illumi noticed the corner of his brother's lips curving into a small smile.