Chapter 33 - Second Hatsu

As the elevator got closer to the basement floor, the more Hisoka felt his blood boil with excitement. The mirror in the elevator reflected the flushed face of the red-haired youth licking his lips.

Though, suddenly, Hisoka felt something wrong. Like fire being extinguished, he temporarily recoiled back his excitement.

Using Zetsu, Hisoka became more sensitive to the Aura of others. He sensed the little boy's strong Aura gradually weakening until he could hardly sense anything at all. The boy's Aura became similar to that of a beginner Nen user.

When the elevator doors opened, Hisoka walked out with a grin. His plan didn't change to kill that weak little guy. In all honesty, Hisoka isn't one bit excited about killing the boy. The most exciting was when the boy's older brother found out that he killed him.

Surely that emotionless boy will hunt him down for revenge, right? They will have an enjoyable fight after~! Those strong servants could join too! The more toys, the merrier!

Yes. In exchange for the boy's death, Hisoka could earn himself some new toys! That was the plan. The thought of it excites him.

Hisoka traced the boy's Aura, turning a corner, before stopping in front of a door that says, "Laundry Room."

The red-haired youth was puzzled by the location, but he still pushed open the door. The door was not helpful, making a loud creaking sound exposing his presence to other people.

As expected, when he examined the room, he found no one inside but enormous washing machines and big bins containing mountains of clothes. The noise of the door opening must have scared the boy into hiding. When he tried locating the boy's Aura again, he couldn't detect it, understanding that the kid began using Zetsu.

On Friday's side, hiding beneath a pile of clothes, Friday wanted to curse his bad luck. Startled by the noise, he forgot to think and just instinctively hid inside the closest bin. It just so happens that the container held dirty clothes that reek. They smelled like baft mixed with urine, making Friday frown and cover his nose.

What makes it worse, he's naked. Friday's exposed skin was touching something wet and sticky, making him tremble in disgust. Friday closed his eyes and tried to feel the other person in the room to redirect his attention.

Still using Zetsu, Hisoka quietly wandered around the room. He stopped in front of carelessly thrown clothes on the floor: a small hospital gown decorated with yellow rubber duckies, tiny white underwear, and an arm sling.

The redhead rubbed his chin, wondering why that little boy took off his clothes.

Hisoka curved his lips before finally letting his Aura out again, revealing his location to Friday.

I guess we're going to play hide and seek, huh~?

Not in a hurry, Hisoka took his time. First checking inside the washing machines, the corners in the room, then moving on towards the bins.

Listening as the person gets closer to his bin, Friday felt like he's in a horror movie. He could hear the person pulling the clothes out from the container next to him, giving him goosebumps.

When he felt the person's presence hovering above his bin, Friday bit his lip and decided to just end it. Anyways, based on the person's Aura, he has an idea of the person's identity. In the worst-case scenario, Hisoka won't accept the deal and kill him.

Anyways, f*ck it.

Just when Hisoka was about to reach out his hands towards the bin, a person jumped out and launched himself at him.

Hisoka's head hit the floor, making him shut his eyes and grunt in pain. When he opened his eyes again, he was face to face with an attractive man. The man's delicate eyebrows were furrowed while glaring at him with his gorgeous emerald green eyes.

Seeing the man naked, Hisoka couldn't help but peer down below.

"...Small."

Author's Note:

Hisoka: ...Small

Friday: *Reach down and grope Hisoka* You're smaller.  

Hisoka: ...I think you should check it more thoroughly~! 

---

Surprise~! Surprise~! Hopefully, the second Hatsu wasn't too much of a shock. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Thank you so much for the supportive comments in the last chapter. 

(I don't double-check my work. I just post it as soon as I finish writing it. There's also no one to proofread it beforehand, so there might be a lot of mistakes and plot holes! Feel free to give me advice and criticism, alright~?)  

Thanks for reading and all the awesome support!